What have you done to your mustang today?

bigmike06GT

forum member
Reaction score
ugh, Altezza never rubbed me the right way....

the '13's are much better

I liked them when I first got them as they were different than every other Mustang on the road but these are a 100% better looking light.

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Went to a dyno day today. Made 538rwhp/575tq, not too shabby for some bolt ons and considering the high elevation. My buddies 03 cobra made 483rwhp/507tq with a ported eaton and full bolt ons. All in all it was a fun day!

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Went to a dyno day today. Made 538rwhp/575tq, not too shabby for some bolt ons and considering the high elevation. My buddies 03 cobra made 483rwhp/507tq with a ported eaton and full bolt ons. All in all it was a fun day!

575 rwtq ... Gotta love that extra displacement! :D

The01Cav

forum member
Reaction score
Removed my H&R Race Springs and replaced them with Eibach Sportlines.

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
Mine have about 15-20k on them and still have PLENTY of life left. Mostly just DD tires not a lot of hard driving wear on them. I'd say they are at 60%.

However I have a plug in one from a nail and just discovered a "tear" or rip in another about the size of half of a dime, but I can see some cable...so I'm waiting on a new set to be delivered this week.

thanks! that will work for me, I only average about 3-5k miles per year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
575 rwtq ... Gotta love that extra displacement! :D

Sure do! My tires don't though, lol.

Time to upgrade blower?

For now I am perfectly happy with the power it makes especially since it is my daily. At this point I am focusing on strengthening up the rear end, some suspension bits, and weight reduction. When the time comes though... I will be looking at the VMP Gen 2 TVS :)

Saleen304

forum member
Reaction score
Corner weighted my car after a bunch of suspension mods. Got the CW 50.04%... I will call that close enough. Also pleased with my F/R weight distribution of 51.5/48.5. The car weighed 3820 lbs with a 3/4 tank of gas. I was at 53.5/46.5 before I moved the battery to the trunk, installed meth tank in the trunk, installed cortex torque arm, and BMR a-arms.

Took the car out today as well since I have been working on it every weekend and most nights since the end of December. What a difference! Pulling 17 psi on the Saleen blower and the intake temps barely rise. Car pivots on a dime and I grab traction with my MPSS tires in second gear.

cavero

forum member
Reaction score
Corner weighted my car after a bunch of suspension mods. Got the CW 50.04%... I will call that close enough. Also pleased with my F/R weight distribution of 51.5/48.5. The car weighed 3820 lbs with a 3/4 tank of gas. I was at 53.5/46.5 before I moved the battery to the trunk, installed meth tank in the trunk, installed cortex torque arm, and BMR a-arms.

Took the car out today as well since I have been working on it every weekend and most nights since the end of December. What a difference! Pulling 17 psi on the Saleen blower and the intake temps barely rise. Car pivots on a dime and I grab traction with my MPSS tires in second gear.

Nice, I think a track day is in order

cavero

forum member
Reaction score
As for me, just a state inspection and oil change. It's been about a year since the last one, but I only put 3K on the car since then. Still, time's a factor too so fresh oil

bullitt boy

Reaction score
Installed new battery and altenator on my daughters 93 lx and installed a morose bling bling battery cover on my 2014.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back