What have you done to your mustang today?

Shok

forum member
Reaction score
Got rid of the fake gas cap today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    502.9 KB · Views: 18

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Washed
Clayed
Poorboys SSR1 - not impressed
Meguiars Show time glaze - not impressed
Poorboys Sealent- not bad, harder to remove than Meguiars Ultimate .

Overall happy

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Well, not MY Mustang, but the GF asked me to move her Shelby out of the driveway (it was a tight maneuver backing up between a car and some cement blocks on a pallet, she wasn't feeling good so she preferred I do the move).

I moved it alright.

Right up to the street where I proceeded to do a nice little burnout :D

All the tire smoke went right into a grumpy neighbor's house ..... oops! :D

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
djJwcij.jpg

ckwrX2b.jpg

qBthHWY.jpg

Feels like I'm on about 3rd base getting this year's stuff done.

Kylar

forum member
Reaction score
New Hood :party36:
Dont worry, that was about 2 mins after install. I have aligned it and i already removed the mesh, it is now painted black.

Last edited:

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Good luck Sean! hoping for the best for you.

Thanks Doug, I'm certainly look forward to getting it done!

You have a build thread or general idea of where you are going with it? I probably missed it elsewhere. Them flanged sleeves are fancy!

I do but it is filled with nonsense and bullshit at the moment (ie. no engine related stuff except taredown) so I wouldn't waste your time reading it just now unless you were bored but here ya go:

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118344

Build plan is to be stupid and crazy and try and obtain north of 550RWHP while N/A using a 326ci block on Pump gas and have some open track fun and try my hand at Drag Racing. I figure the power number alone should allow me to trap in the low 120's, then when I become good enough to drive I would lighten it up a bit more and shoot for 9's.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score

I do but it is filled with nonsense and bullshit at the moment (ie. no engine related stuff except taredown) so I wouldn't waste your time reading it just now unless you were bored but here ya go:

Oh, I get it. You freed the engine because it's got black valve covers, and you took it out the same year Lincoln signed the emancipation proclamation. Right?

Bud

forum member
Reaction score

Build plan is to be stupid and crazy and try and obtain north of 550RWHP while N/A using a 326ci block on Pump gas and have some open track fun and try my hand at Drag Racing. I figure the power number alone should allow me to trap in the low 120's, then when I become good enough to drive I would lighten it up a bit more and shoot for 9's.

Very cool man, nice to see people getting after it NA. If you reach those goals you will be making more HP and go quicker than I did up here with a blower, damn

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Dropped it off for the first round of fixing the dealership's shit. Having an independent shop check the rear end before I jump into pulling it apart.

Back