What have you done to your mustang today?

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Thanks Greg, I'm so fucking beat after these past two days. I don't think there could be anything more difficult than that. I'd like to instal a Ford Racing cradle eventually.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
attachment.php

Nice work!

I'm impressed that you approached and completed the task. Any drive train vibration after messing with all the drive line????

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
I'm impressed that you approached and completed the task. Any drive train vibration after messing with all the drive line????
You could do this with no concern, engine noises made by mouth don't transmit vibration through the suspension.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Damn is anyone working on a tubular cradle? Seems like there's some weight savings locked up in that monster.

No idea, but I plan to get the Ford Racing Cradle next year when the funds allow for it. I'll lighten the car up in other places. Tubular members are pricey.

These guys have one for the front and are supposed to have the rear out soon. http://shop.watsonracing.com/2015-M...tm?searching=Y&sort=2&cat=1905&show=12&page=1

$2,400. Not a bad deal but I'd rather spend $2,400 elsewhere and in more areas of the car than just one lol.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
I'm surprised BMR doesn't have anything. Their prices are usually pretty fair, instead of gouging the market.

bradleyem

forum member
Reaction score
Thinking about trading it for an F-250 or F-350. I can't tow a horse trailer with the Mustang. And, now that I have a company vehicle to drive for work, it doesn't get driven much. I'm considering this one:

743b61130b96ab9507ad0eef77d1fc41.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back