What have you done to your mustang today?

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
For street use the factory GT brakes are more than adequate. Use stoptech pads, and most importantly good tires with adequate tread.

Aftermarket brakes and brembos are only useful for higher speeds and repeated use, ie: on track, and for fattening up the margin on new cars by providing a $2000 option that the manufacturer can provide for nearly no extra cost.

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Installed IW 10% OD
0c768a61ba0b73101123a680b32a07fc.jpg

bunits19714

forum member
Reaction score
Ordered 2 rear 20" x 10 matte blk fr500's for drag radials to go with the set I ordered the other day in 8.5" - Lets see if lethal can fill this order because replica wheels says their out of stock.

Coosawjack

forum member
Reaction score
Today I installed a McLeod SS Hydraulic Clutch line and the results are unbelievable........REALLY!!

I complained about the "Vagueness" of the shifter and clutch in my 2014 GT from day one......so I got the MGW shifter which was a great improvement but the clutch was still kinda funny from time to time.......some days I could drive it like it was a smooth automatic and others I jerked it around like I never drove a manual!! BTW.....I've been driving manuals for 50+ years!!

My first drive after bleeding the line was AMAZING.......the clutch is "SPOT ON" every time and the shifter is actually a LOT smoother!!

Gotta say that this is the best $60.00 I've spent so far....wish I'd done it when first I got the car!!

Also.....AM has this line discounted over $10.00 today....FWIW!!

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Today I installed a McLeod SS Hydraulic Clutch line and the results are unbelievable........REALLY!!

I complained about the "Vagueness" of the shifter and clutch in my 2014 GT from day one......so I got the MGW shifter which was a great improvement but the clutch was still kinda funny from time to time.......some days I could drive it like it was a smooth automatic and others I jerked it around like I never drove a manual!! BTW.....I've been driving manuals for 50+ years!!

My first drive after bleeding the line was AMAZING.......the clutch is "SPOT ON" every time and the shifter is actually a LOT smoother!!

Gotta say that this is the best $60.00 I've spent so far....wish I'd done it when first I got the car!!

Also.....AM has this line discounted over $10.00 today....FWIW!!
Somebody tell Frankie.

skaarlaj

Probie Former Pink Bus Rider
Reaction score
Today I placed my order in to Beefcake racing for a nicely optioned Paxton kit!! Hard to beat the feeling of "adding to cart"! LOL

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Bent and fabbed exhaust hanger kit and made a bracket for my powerpipe. Probably heavier duty then necessary.

08e91a9c71fe8d3de297fe5f35879388.jpg

f486a7a92caa5d78d9ffabe70226c822.jpg

07Bandit

forum member
Reaction score
Took mine for a little ride today. Before you know it the salt trucks will rule here in NJ!!!

Attachments

• CIMG0054.jpg
    CIMG0054.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 15

GTAmuscle

forum member
Reaction score
Put on my panhard bar and brace from BMR. Finally installed the Borlas I bought on here over a month ago and sent it through the wash for the winter.

However...
2509a7e10cb424b7bccebbf4383ca4d6.jpg

I don't think this is right

bunits19714

forum member
Reaction score
^^^ is this a new way to make a non adj phb work on a lowered car to center the rear??? Or did it dbl as a tie down location?

GTAmuscle

forum member
Reaction score
Hm... its only been on a trailer 3 times and one of those times was with a company towing it from Louisiana to PA... It could be very possible that's when it happened.

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
Found mystery dents on car. I have no idea how the got there but I didn't do it. I did have the car towed to my buddies shop. The damage is on the rocker panels, door and left rear quarter panel.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back