What have you done to your mustang today?

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
Putting the cart before the horse but I'm planning to install:
Brake cooling ducts
Blowfish racing tow hook
Steeda heel toe pedal
Gloc R10 pads

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Bill220

forum member
Reaction score
Getting ready to install my Aeroforce gauge and boost sensor today. Got the wheel off, liner out, pillar trim out. Waiting for my son to come wire it up. I'm not fucking with it, lol.

Kuplex

Software Developer
Reaction score
Finally found my damn squeak! Turns out it the sheet metal rubbing against each other. Specifically where the rear shelf sheet metal meets the c pillar. Bent it out some on the bottom, shoved in some dynomat and beat it back flat. On the top, I wedged dynomat into the crevice. Gone. Finally. Holy crap.

Kuplex

Software Developer
Reaction score
Yeah I'll post a pic later

Ordered new front seat leather covers and foam. Gonna restore my driver side (pass still looks new). If the fiancé said I need to do it, it must really be looking rough lol

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
In which car?
Cuz you still have the Shelby too, right?
Do you even drive that thing at all anymore?

In the Bullitt. It's got that trim ring around the vent and I think the vents plastic has shrunk a little that clips into the trim. It may just need a dab of hot glue to see if it stops it.

The Shelby just sits in storage at my parents house since I do not have room at my house. Been going back and forth on selling that and the Corvette lately though for that reason of not driving them.

Last edited:

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
In the Bullitt. It's got that trim ring around the vent and I think the vents plastic has shrunk a little that clips into the trim. It may just need a dab of hot glue to see if it stops it.

The Shelby just sits in storage at my parents house since I do not have room at my house. Been going back and forth on selling that and the Corvette lately though for that reason of not driving them.

If you're not gonna drive them, then you should definitely sell.
Own the memories that you had them, drove them, enjoyed them, and move on, let somebody else enjoy them.
And you could probably use that $100k+ for the house, no?

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
If you're not gonna drive them, then you should definitely sell.
Own the memories that you had them, drove them, enjoyed them, and move on, let somebody else enjoy them.
And you could probably use that $100k+ for the house, no?

Probably would put that back into buying another car lmao.

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
I replaced my base front brakes with Brembo brakes today. It was an easy swap for the most part.
1886a7dfcf373aaf8807da41457d61b5.jpg

6ac5bceece3be19f9b4049ebfae9cd06.jpg

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Cam,

If your not really using them and they are simply sitting/stored I say get rid of them.

Use the dollars for something else you would get some use out of.

Terry

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I replaced my base front brakes with Brembo brakes today. It was an easy swap for the most part.

I recently picked up some Brembo calipers still new in the box. Any input on pads or discs? I do have some low mileage stainless braided lines off my Bullitt I can use.

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
I recently picked up some Brembo calipers still new in the box. Any input on pads or discs? I do have some low mileage stainless braided lines off my Bullitt I can use.
I used oem gt500 rotors, lines and new oem pads. I will get better rotors eventually.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score

I used oem gt500 rotors, lines and new oem pads. I will get better rotors eventually.

The OEM '13-'14 Track Pack pads are actually really good.
If you must go aftermarket, for street use I'd highly recommend Hawk HPS pads. I installed them in my fiancee's Shelby front and rear last spring, they've been great. Low dust and no noise either.
I'm at about 39k miles on my car and the front pads are still going strong.

travelers

Reaction score
The GT500 rotors and pads is what I'm running right now, but I'm going to go to the HPS pad this spring. Less brake dust.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back