What have you done to your mustang today?

ghunt81

New parts on old junk!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
FINALLY got her out for the season. I love these S550 wheels even though it was a pain in the ass to make them work with the Brembos.
Zv5ejMM.jpg

ghunt81

New parts on old junk!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
3/8" spacers and I have just a hair under 1/8" clearance off the caliper at the closest point. But hey it works!

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score
3/8" spacers and I have just a hair under 1/8" clearance off the caliper at the closest point. But hey it works!

If 1/8" off the caliper provides enough clearance, that's all that really matters right :wink:

Those wheels look really really good on your car.

I think they actually look better on the S197 cars over the S550 IMHO :waytogo:

ghunt81

New parts on old junk!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I knew I liked these wheels when I saw them but now that they're on the car, damn they look amazing for factory wheels. Also love the dark stainless color of them. Works well with the windveil blue!

travelers

Reaction score
Stock Torsen / 3.73 gears.
I've never done that but I can certainly try it

I guess I should see about getting a dial gauge, something that can measure rotor runout should also be able to check the axle flange, right?

Yes the rotor runout will work.

BMR Tech 2

Kelly's Replacement Lackey
Reaction score
How often do you need to re-grease your poly bushings on the BMR panhard and LCA's ?

I usually do mine when I change my oil. 1-2 pumps of grease every 8-10k miles or so. It really depends on what grease you're using though. Some greases will stay in place a lot better than others.

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score
I usually do mine when I change my oil. 1-2 pumps of grease every 8-10k miles or so. It really depends on what grease you're using though. Some greases will stay in place a lot better than others.

Dylan, I only use synthetic/marine based which from my understanding is the only type recommended by BMR..

-Rocky

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back