What's everyone's N/A 3v running and setup

09gt3v

forum member
Reaction score
Maybe hotrods and a 3000-3400 tc. Idk if I will do them or not but would like to. Cant complain about the car, just drove the car 1500 miles in the last week from Baton Rouge, La to Branson, Mo. Never gave me any problems and was fun playing around in the Ozark Mountains. The biggest hills we have here are the potholes in the roads so it was a nice change. Lol

Lol Branson is right down the road for me man! But i do have a question about ur front wheels assuming they are 15's, did you have any problems with them hitting the calibers?

OU81

slow typical mustang...
Reaction score
Yea i did. Have longer studs and a spacer. Forgot the size of the spacer, i will check tomorrow.

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
^^ Impressive right there. Congratulations. 3v doin work

PS: I just pimped your video to a few friends. You are already being accused of hiding something btw. Either a 50 shot or weight reduction ;)

Last edited:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
He runs great times, though the fact that he does it with some lame as 3.31's always had me wondering lol.
My 3.31's were holding me back a ton.

mad props!!

BlueByYou

Tuscarora Native American
Reaction score
^^ Impressive right there. Congratulations. 3v doin work

PS: I just pimped your video to a few friends. You are already being accused of hiding something btw. Either a 50 shot or weight reduction ;)

Yep, i let guys crawl all over my car looking for nitrous. I'll let ANYBODY come look my car over, I promise you i DON'T have NOS on my car. This CTS-V guy right here called me out and he really wanted to check my car out after we ran because i took him for a 100 bucks!! I weighed my car right after this pass and it was 3450lbs with me in it. I really give Justin at JPC Racing credit for my tune because that is what has my car really running as hard as it does. They have mailorder tunes now and you guys need to get one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4YxjVpyQAU

Last edited:

BlueByYou

Tuscarora Native American
Reaction score
He runs great times, though the fact that he does it with some lame as 3.31's always had me wondering lol.
My 3.31's were holding me back a ton.

mad props!!

Thanks for the props bro! But you need a JPC Racing tune brother to run with me!!LOL!!....All joking aside, give Justin a call bro,your right in his backyard!!!

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
lol I might try him out I like messing with new tunes all the time.

topbliss

Reaction score
Just freaking awesome.. You really launch that car.. You put 2 lengths out of the hole on the caddie:)

Yep, i let guys crawl all over my car looking for nitrous. I'll let ANYBODY come look my car over, I promise you i DON'T have NOS on my car. This CTS-V guy right here called me out and he really wanted to check my car out after we ran because i took him for a 100 bucks!! I weighed my car right after this pass and it was 3450lbs with me in it. I really give Justin at JPC Racing credit for my tune because that is what has my car really running as hard as it does. They have mailorder tunes now and you guys need to get one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4YxjVpyQAU

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Jesus! That car runs hard for the little done to it!! I must be doing something wrong. Best i've ever gotten with my mods was a 12.79@109 on a 235/50/18in street tire. Full weight.

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
BlueByYou:

To be clear. Do you have any weight reduction? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatwat

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Comment on youtube.
I removed the passenger seat and everything in the trunk including the sparetire & jack. With the ProStars and weight removed,the car with me in it(i'm 245lbs) weighed 3450lbs.
+ bigs and littles, so his car weighs 3,205 without him in it.
Pretty damn light, what else is out!? mine weighs 3,400 or so without me in it.

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
I can't drive... I run 12.6's and I'm blown :)

That's some nice times.

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Might not need so much weight out for the 12.3 if he got rid of the shitty 3.31 gearing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatwat

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back