What's everyone's N/A 3v running and setup

BlueByYou

Tuscarora Native American
Reaction score
There's gotta be other shit out lol 3200 is getting down there

No other weight was removed besides the wheels, passenger seat and all the stuff in the trunk. Takes me 15min. to remove the seat and trunk junk,30min to change the wheels. The wheels and passenger seat make the most weight diffrence. These factory 18in polished wheels weigh a ton!! I'm telling you guys the tune is what makes this car run. Just for shits and giggles, while at the track i changed back to the JLT canned tune and with the car still set up like it was with the JPC tune it would only run 12.80's@107mph. Now my driving plays a role also because i let a buddy of mine make a pass right after racing the Caddy and he could only get it to run a 12.70@110 with the JPC tune. I've got some Kooks 1 3/4 long tubes and 4.30 gears i'm thinking about adding soon along with some M/T 26x10 ET drag slicks. Along with a new tune from JPC i should bust the 11's wide open. Here was another guy i really pissed off at the track because he called me out after i took out the CTS-V. He came over to my pit showing me his 500rwhp dyno sheet from his 96 Cobra 4v sporting a S-trim Vortech! I thought i was gonna loose that $100 i just won from the Caddy but instead i put a holeshot on his ass and took his $100 bucks!!! It was a VERY close race because i had a bad 60ft and i could hear his car beside me the whole way down the track!!! He was packing 3.73 gears on Nitto Drag Radials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51uemeLwstY

Last edited:

09gt3v

forum member
Reaction score
No other weight was removed besides the wheels, passenger seat and all the stuff in the trunk. Takes me 15min. to remove the seat and trunk junk,30min to change the wheels. The wheels and passenger seat make the most weight diffrence. These factory 18in polished wheels weigh a ton!! I'm telling you guys the tune is what makes this car run. Just for shits and giggles, while at the track i changed back to the JLT canned tune and with the car still set up like it was with the JPC tune it would only run 12.80's@107mph. Now my driving plays a role also because i let a buddy of mine make a pass right after racing the Caddy and he could only get it to run a 12.70@110 with the JPC tune. I've got some Kooks 1 3/4 long tubes and 4.30 gears i'm thinking about adding soon along with some M/T 26x10 ET drag slicks. Along with a new tune from JPC i should bust the 11's wide open. Here was another guy i really pissed off at the track because he called me out after i took out the CTS-V. He came over to my pit showing me his 500rwhp dyno sheet from his 96 Cobra 4v sporting a S-trim Vortech! I thought i was gonna loose that $100 i just won from the Caddy but instead i put a holeshot on his ass and took his $100 bucks!!! It was a VERY close race because i had a bad 60ft and i could hear his car beside me the whole way down the track!!! He was packing 3.73 gears on Nitto Drag Radials.

what kind of numbers are you making man?

09gt3v

forum member
Reaction score
I am custom 93 octane tuned car got dyno'd today for the first time made 343hp with 320 ft ib tq but that was in a heat soaked moter running about 200 degrees there was a potential for much more

Last edited:

BlueByYou

Reaction score
i am custom 93 octane tuned car got dyno'd today for the first time made 343hp with 320 ft ib tq but that was in a heat soaked moter running about 200 degrees there was a potential for much more

Those are some good HP#'s there even heat soaked and yes these engines responed well when you let them cool for 45min-1hr between runs. I know my ET will fall off 2 tenths when i run my car back to back. I still think a JPC Racing tune will get you more power. Justin just knows his stuff,i think he was the first person to run 11's All-motor with a bolt on 4.6 3v way back in 2005. Trust me,give him a call and tell him what your car is making now and i'll bet he'll say he can improve your tune.

A John In NJ

Rice Cooker
Reaction score
I'm in between tuners It's ether JPC or JDM

Anyone running a JDM NA tune?

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
BBY are you a manual or automatic car? Sorry not in the sig not sure if you explained that already. If manual what rpm are you launching at? Dumping the clutch? Passenger seat out meaning the rear seat?

PS: 500rwhp cobra driver wtf 12 sec time?

Last edited:

BlueByYou

Reaction score
BBY are you a manual or automatic car? Sorry not in the sig not sure if you explained that already. If manual what rpm are you launching at? Dumping the clutch? Passenger seat out meaning the rear seat?

PS: 500rwhp cobra driver wtf 12 sec time?

DAMMM!!! I'm a shifting motherfucker since you can't tell i'm driving a manual from the video!!!LOL! I'll take that as a compliment sir...thank you! I'm launching at 4k dumping the clutch. There's a razors edge when it comes to launching this car on the Hoosier Drag Radials,3800rpm equals a bad bog and a 4200 launch blows the tires off even trying to slip it. I remove just the passenger seat because the backseats don't weigh that much. The power passeger seat has got to weigh 75-80lbs. I haven't weighed it but i know its heavy!! Yep that Cobra driver just couldn't launch hard enough to get a lower ET because on the top end he was eating my ass up, he would blow by me right at the stripe!!

Here's a 3800 rpm launch:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nLl7lvPqS0
Here's a 4200 rpm launch:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8earTuo1-9I

Last edited:

topbliss

Reaction score
Damn.. I bow to you! Taking out that Cobra.. LOL Love it

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
You know BBY, I am more amazed that you haven't blown your synchros yet on our POS 3650 lol. I've been through 2 second gears and one 3rd synchro, wotbox for me till I can't race anymore! lol

BlueByYou

Reaction score
You know BBY, I am more amazed that you haven't blown your synchros yet on our POS 3650 lol. I've been through 2 second gears and one 3rd synchro, wotbox for me till I can't race anymore! lol

I've used Amsoil synchromesh tranny oil since day one and i truely believe this oil has saved my tranny. I also use Amsoil in the engine and rear end. Thanks guys for all the props!!!

BlueByYou

Reaction score
Thanks guys! This car does run pretty good for so little bolt-ons though. Factory freak i think, you know with only 550 miles on the odometer this thing laid down 280rwhp and 300ftlb bone stock. I know i keep beating a dead horse by saying this but my tune from JPC Racing woke this car up like you wouldn't believe. I let another guy drive it the other day and he thought i had ported the heads & put them back on without changing anything else.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back