Wheel coating repair

Gruca

World's Slowest 3v Owner
Reaction score
This is my first post here. I just got a 2010 GT and found this site. I used to have a 2013 GT and spent a lot of time on ModdedMustangs and the Chicagoland Mustang Club sites. This site has so much more info on my 2010.

Anyway, I have a 2010 GT premium with the 19" wheels. The previous owner must've done something to these things as the wheel coating has some spots where its been taken off. I'm trying to figure out my options for fixing this. I like the wheels and don't really want to buy new ones. Here are some pictures.

3_zpsf2u4nrp2.jpg~original
2_zps2h74brmk.jpg~original

KonaBlueBryar

forum member
Reaction score
first of all, nice car! looks familiar!!!!

those wheels will always have a special place in my heart!

I love the hypersilver finish on these wheels. I think the only way of getting them fixed is to take them to a powdercoating place. I know the business in my hometown can do hypersilver powdercoating. not sure what your options are though! good luck! and BTW these wheels look Great with a set of 255/40/19 tires and 1 inch hubcentric wheel spacers. they sit absolutely flush.. check it out!

Gruca

World's Slowest 3v Owner
Reaction score
first of all, nice car! looks familiar!!!!

http://s881.photobucket.com/user/br...19_3152026287763670031_n_zpsg6rdbjc3.jpg.html

those wheels will always have a special place in my heart!

I love the hypersilver finish on these wheels. I think the only way of getting them fixed is to take them to a powdercoating place. I know the business in my hometown can do hypersilver powdercoating. not sure what your options are though! good luck! and BTW these wheels look Great with a set of 255/40/19 tires and 1 inch hubcentric wheel spacers. they sit absolutely flush.. check it out!

http://s881.photobucket.com/user/br...1-44E2-8DB4-3238CFD88BAA_zpseobm9caf.jpg.html

Your car looks fantastic. I miss mine saying 5.0 on the side :( I'll have to look in to spacing the wheels. Yours look perfect. Thanks for the info on the wheels. Now that I know what I'm looking for, I should be able to find something.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back