Where or How to place an order on a '11 GT or GT500?

gzmo

forum member
Reaction score
Just seeing where or how you guys ordered your vehicles. I know there are some websites that do it already, but not sure of which one's.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
It's not a part. You don't just order one on the internet. You've got to go to a Ford dealer and order it there. Any dealer can order a GT right now. Not sure on the GT500 though.

I imagine it's possible to order one on the internet by going through a dealer, but I haven't heard of it.

gzmo

forum member
Reaction score
I guess this was said incorrectly. What website can be used to build and price a 2011 Mustang GT or GT500? They do not give an option yet for 2011, but I have been told of a few sites which will allow you to.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
I went to a Ford Dealer in Dallas, about a month ago and they said no gt500 for 2011?

Did you tell them they're retarded and that not only is there going to be one, but that you can give them details about it like an aluminum block and an SVT Performance package?

gzmo

forum member
Reaction score
I got the order sheet, but there is no prices on anything. Does anyone have an updated order form with prices?

DusterRT

Defected to Deutsche
Reaction score
Then go back and burn it to the ground. They obviously have no business selling Ford vehicles.

It always baffles me how dealerships frequently lack a single person on payroll who knows dick about what they're selling. But I guess the Joe and Jane Dumbasses greatly outnumber the enthusiasts, and they don't really need to know..they just need to be able to spit out bullshit convincingly.

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Reaction score
Here's the 2011 Mustang GT price list....

http://forums.themustangsource.com/showthread.php?t=479855

On a side note, the Ford dealer I work for is special ordering 2011 Mustang V6 & GT's for just $399 over the invoice total and 2011 GT500's for MSRP (no 2nd stickers). We're near Seattle, WA. PM me if you want a quote on a specific car. I'm not a salesman, but I do order all of our Mustangs, SVT's, and Shelby's.

gzmo

forum member
Reaction score

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back