Where's my parts ?

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
Been waiting over a week for 1 valve , valve cover gaskets, rear main seal, and an oil filter adapter gasket, can't get my heads finished and now I've been kicked back in line so when this valve shows up, who knows how long I'll have to wait. I told you when I ordered this I would rather go thru my local dealer if you couldn't get this here ASAP in which you said you could. I just spent over 600 bucks last month and expected a little more from you guys. Now you're just holding me up so I think I'll just go thru levitownford from now own. It sucks to be at someone else's mercy when you're spending the money. And just for reference, all the other parts i ordered last month from you guys showed up in 3 days and that was including a Saturday.

Last edited:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
In my personal experience sometimes they ship fast and sometimes they ship slow. The worst part is never getting any sort of shipping notice or tracking number. You know it shipped until it shows up.

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
yeah but I asked up front as I could've had the parts in 2 days. we're at 8 days now and because of this, I've lost my place in line over 1 f'ing valve. 7k build held up over a 20 dollar valve just chaps my ass.

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
The parts are out for delivery this morning, very, very sorry about the delay.

We did ship the parts next day air at no extra charge.

We're working very hard to speed up our processes in the warehouse and shipping but we are still running in to a few snags.

-Steve

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for making it right. That goes along way

Thank you for your kind response. :beer:

I totally understand your frustration and we really are putting a concerted effort into improving what we do but it is a big change in the process from the way the warehouse is used to doing things so it is taking some time to get it all sorted and running smoothly.

-Steve

Back