Which Flywheel is better ????? The Debate gets answered.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I agree with Hawg! I really don't like the "I" word!

I think I held the record over there with 3...Did anyone surpass my record of 3?

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i beleive i had just the 1. what did you get 3 for?

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
94tbird said:
i beleive i had just the 1. what did you get 3 for?

"Bashing" GMS gave me 1 point. (All I did was tell Jordan he could get the powdercoated parts he wanted from BMR when GMS said they wouldn't powdercoat his subframes)

Posting my "I'm Gonna Be A Daddy" thread in the tech section gave me 2 points.

V

VSOP

I never got a Infraction point, but did get a warning when Hylander singled me out for something 10 other members were doing in the same thread. So in my drunken stuper I told him to F Off..

But from what a bunch of people have told me my head was on the chopping block a few times. I almost reached the level of chevy killer..

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
VSOP said:
But from what a bunch of people have told me my head was on the chopping block a few times. I almost reached the level of chevy killer..

Thus my "apparently next" title.

It's all good though. We have a new pool to make waves in and so far the water is just fine!

MikeVistaBlue06

Inventor: Asshole Points
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hawgman said:
We have a new pool to make waves in and so far the water is just fine!

Yeah and we can get some Baby Ruth candybars and throw it in the old pool!!!

That actually works BTW. We were having a pool party and the pool was full of kids. We chucked one in and when they spied it you'd have thought there was a damn shark in the pool!!! We laughed our asses off at those kids!

Mike

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
yea it is im having a blast already hahaha

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ha ha, I was a good little boy, I didn't even get points when I posted my PM from Ted on another site going off on little miss ruler of the site. It was the only thread I ever started that got locked though.

Cali HP Addict

forum member
Reaction score
I just installed the Fidanza / Centerforce combo with my build. Must say that I am very impressed! I do notice quicker revs and so far, no additional noise. Nothing was done in the tune to compensate for it. One thing I noticed is that the first couple of times my AC compressor kicked on at idle it bogged the motor a bit before correcting. I think this is due to 2 things. One is the lighter flywheel and the other is my 8" crank pulley. After a couple times my computer must have "learned" to compensate because it feels normal now.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back