Which wing to go with for a vert

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
I'd say Grabber Orange. Less is more. You don't have a black Roush chin on that front either.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
A black wing goes with the color scheme i got going. Plus its a bitch to get shit painted grabber orange, color match is damn near impossible.

mike13oy

Reaction score
GT500...I just installed my GT500 last week. I got it from ebay for $125 shipped and painted.

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks great can you take some pics from the front like standing by the doors looking back at the deck lid and an above shot from the side . :)

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Okay so i talked to the spoilerstore and i can get a flat back gt500 replica for 150$ (special paint) or i can get the grabber orange one for 125$.

What should I do? Thinking i can get the grabber orange wing and see how it looks and if i still want it black i can just spray paint it flat/satin myself.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the plan then. Gota sell the mgw shifter i just got first.

SirKnightTG

forum member
Reaction score
I like best the stock GT pedestal and the Cervini pedestal. Right now I still have my stock Vista Blue one but I recently bought a black (from newtakeoff.com) GT spoiler just like the one you have now. I was going to get the Cervini one as it is more old school looking, but I would have needed to drill some holes and I don't wanna.

I figure this black one will look pretty awesome against my Vista Blue. Plus it's old school to have the spoiler black, and that's how I roll.

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I guess one of us should make the move and the other can check out the results! My big hang up with the V6 spoiler, is once it goes on with all the 3M tape, it is not coming off without a ton of work.

if you go by a body shop they have the cleaner that takes it all off in 3 minutes .

I think you could pull off the ducktail spoiler man ! :beerdrink:

SOHC46

Superman
Reaction score
Great choice Lightblade! I thing the GO spoiler goes with the over all theme of your car well. If you don't like it, then flat black it, and flat black the Roush chin.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back