Whipple 2.9L Crusher for the Lethal Performance 2011 5.0L!

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Got this baby in the shop ready to install next week! Wonder how it will do at the same boost level as the 2.3L we currently have on the car. Then it's time to put some rods and pistons in and turn it up.

M1020002small.jpg

Bad Intention

forum member
Reaction score
Cant wait to see # @ same boost level. But when you all install rods and pistons and crank it up. Watch out. What rods and pistons are you all going to install?

luillo

forum member
Reaction score
Jared i see that you always use Whipple that one looks awesome but you guys dont like Kenne bell????

So far i love the look and you guys are getting the 5.0 with the whipple pretty fast, can't wait to see what the difference will be.

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Jared i see that you always use Whipple that one looks awesome but you guys dont like Kenne bell????

So far i love the look and you guys are getting the 5.0 with the whipple pretty fast, can't wait to see what the difference will be.

Luillo,

We are loyal to Whipple as they have treated us with respect from the day we started dealing with them unlike others. In addition to that they are the experts with twin screw supercharging so it's in our best interest to stick with the ones at the top rather than in the number 2 or 3 position.

Hope that helps.

Jared

SirKnightTG

forum member
Reaction score
Luillo,

We are loyal to Whipple as they have treated us with respect from the day we started dealing with them unlike others. In addition to that they are the experts with twin screw supercharging so it's in our best interest to stick with the ones at the top rather than in the number 2 or 3 position.

Hope that helps.

Jared

In other words, Whipple FTW! ;)

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I'm watching what everyone is doing on these 5.0's. I want to know what I can safely run on stock internals and at what point I need to look at upgrading the connecting rods at a minimum.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back