Whipple 2.9L Crusher for the Lethal Performance 2011 5.0L!

PBstallis

forum member
Reaction score
I just want to see how strong the stock internals really are. Are you guys just going to keep cranking up the power until something goes boom? If so that would be pretty sweet

Towelly

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome! Keep up the good work! We got our 3.4 liter Whipple from you guys for our Dragster and we couldn't be more happy with your customer support or the blower!

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Sorry guys but I'm not going to post dyno numbers or pictures of the install until after the article in 5.0 Mustang Magazine is released. I've got no problem posting any other pictures, videos and track times but no dyno numbers at this time.

Jared

That makes sense. I'll just have to wait until that issue hits my mailbox then!:highfive:

Ken3030

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Luillo,

In addition to that they are the experts with twin screw supercharging so it's in our best interest to stick with the ones at the top rather than in the number 2 or 3 position.

Hope that helps.

Jared

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Adam@ST

Official Vendor
Reaction score
re Ken3030 post

Let's not start this pissing match again...Whipple got Kenne Bell beat buy .1L as of right now so we shall see if it makes the same power as the 2.8L KB...

Just so everyone knows, Ken was browsing the net, and I posted the LMAO smileys. I wasnt starting a pissing match, I truly was laughing terribly when I saw that post. Im glad Whipple has a bigger blower by .1, and it will still get rocked by the 2.8l . Thanks Adam

05mustang_TT_charged

Because Race Car!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just so everyone knows, Ken was browsing the net, and I posted the LMAO smileys. I wasnt starting a pissing match, I truly was laughing terribly when I saw that post. Im glad Whipple has a bigger blower by .1, and it will still get rocked by the 2.8l . Thanks Adam

I was just messing around....Good deal you are back on here Adam...When you going to build the 3.6L kit for my 3V?

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score

Glad to see you in my thread... again. I was wondering how STnobodysports has been doing. :dead2:

Last edited:

07stangcs

Undecided
Reaction score
Everytime i hear a 5.0 on the dyno i think its about to blow up cause the RPM difference with the 4.6. 8k+ FTMFW!!!!

Adam@ST

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Glad to see you in my thread... again. I was wondering how STnobodysports has been doing. :dead2:

Hey Jarid, is that the best you got?? I wasnt in your thread, Ken was. Now if you want to start, Ill talk trash, and insult you into the fetal postion. Now go sell your parts and undercut all the hard working shops in the country. Adam

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Jarid, is that the best you got?? I wasnt in your thread, Ken was. Now if you want to start, Ill talk trash, and insult you into the fetal postion. Now go sell your parts and undercut all the hard working shops in the country. Adam

Funny that those hard working shops you're speaking of all purchase from us.

BYE

2011GT1979

12.3@110
Reaction score
This thread is ridiculous now. Vendor bashing of any sort should in my opinion be highly regulated.

No one wants to see this sort of bickering in an open forum. This is a good way for both companies to turn potential buyers off.

05mustang_TT_charged

Because Race Car!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This thread is ridiculous now. Vendor bashing of any sort should in my opinion be highly regulated.

No one wants to see this sort of bickering in an open forum. This is a good way for both companies to turn potential buyers off.

You only been here 2 months...This is how the forum is, this isn't Mustang Forums...

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

If they don't like each other, that's their problem IMO. Doesn't change the quality of the product at the end of the day. If anything, it makes it better because one is trying to bury the other.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Now go sell your parts and undercut all the hard working shops in the country. Adam

At least they answer their phones. You came out to Utah, tuned a bunch of cars and then quit answering your phone and disappeared off the face of the earth.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back