Whipple 4.0L 967HP/824TQ

sfadchi

Team Lethal
Reaction score
First off I would really like to thank Lethal Performance, Jon Lund, Jake @ Power by the Hour Whipple Superchargers, M-HRacing, and Fore Precision for the help they have all given me with the build.

So tonight was the night to get her on the rollers and make the final adjustments in the tune. I started off with a 4" upper along with the IW lower (21psi). After making some adjustments with that set up we netted 912HP/773TQ. We didn't try very hard with that setup since Jon knew I wanted to turn it up. We only made two runs, the break in file and one adjustment.

I then swapped the pulley out to the 3.875" (24psi). We made a couple of more pulls to get everything dialed in. The belt was pretty lose and I feel it was slipping slightly up top as you can see on the graph. With this set up so I could not change it out to the 3.75" like I really wanted to. I will be ordering a 90mm idler so I can make a 4digit pull for fun! Fuel pressure was holding great! For those of you thinking about the Lethal/Fore Triple system, go for it! All of these runs were made on E85 which require 30% more fuel and it still kept up like a champ.

Here is the video!
YouTube- Whipple 4.0L GT500 on the dyno

Here was our money pull of the night.
dyno1.jpg

Last edited:

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
That's badass! I'm a big fan of E85. That's making some pretty crazy power at a relatively low boost level. Anxious to see what the smaller pulley makes.

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
holy shit thats awesome. I'm hoping for 600whp next year but pretty much 1000whp thats insane. Now we need some Vids!!!!

Preston951

Foglight delete kit!
Reaction score
That is totally incredible! I can't even imagine what driving a car with 1000rwhp would feel like.

:drool:

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
good god...thats insane. I dont blame you for wanting to make just one 4 digit pull. Something 99% of us could never say we were able to do in a lifetime.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Serious power man, for some reason I thought superchargers make more torque than turbos, why the gap between HP/TQ?

Lurker

forum member
Reaction score
Is that fuel system returnless? What did it run you? I've looked for dealers, but I'm not finding complete kits so I'm not sure if its everything I'd need.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back