Whipple HO in an Auto

W1ldcat

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Will adding the Whipple make it so my wife wouldn't want to drive it or as long as your easy on it all would be fine? I'm getting a quote for the HO and dyno tune and the only thing I don't want to lose is it's nice driveability for like easy Sunday rides. Hope this makes sence. I have never ridden in a FI car.
Thanks,
WC

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The whipple HO on an auto will make it impossible for your wife to drive the car.

Psst---it drives just like stock at part throttle other then a slight whine coming from the engine---but don't tell her that.........

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The whipple HO on an auto will make it impossible for your wife to drive the car.

Psst---it drives just like stock at part throttle other then a slight whine coming from the engine---but don't tell her that.........

I think he's looking for the "other" answer...

W1ldcat

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
She doesn't want to, but I wouldn't like it if she couldn't. I have stock gears and was going to just put 3.73's in and a new driveshaft to add some pep, but my wife told me to go ahead and get what I wanted. I figure I'll try the stock gears and see how they are. I already have the 3.73 if I want them.
thanks....

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
You won't lose any drivability and the power is only there when you need it! Which is all the time when I drive...:shock:

tmcolegr

It's All About the Build
Reaction score
Will adding the Whipple make it so my wife wouldn't want to drive it or as long as your easy on it all would be fine? I'm getting a quote for the HO and dyno tune and the only thing I don't want to lose is it's nice driveability for like easy Sunday rides. Hope this makes sence. I have never ridden in a FI car.
Thanks,
WC
My wife's daily driver is equipped with a Saleen S/C running 12 psi and is an auto. At part throttle it drives much like stock. The remaining throttle is phenominal.

W1ldcat

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm keeping the 3.31 gears till I see how they are. Thinking they will help keep me from spinning too much, but have no idea.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back