Whipple time!

Liberty911

forum member
Reaction score
i was quoted like $1800 plus tax

Unless your time is worth $100+ per hour, do it yourself. Tax? F that, you'll be close to $2k! Any problems and you have the is forum to clear things up. I actually switched out my radiator to a CX model last night Doing the Whipple HO was actually easier, the Whipple took longer, but easier.

classix_stang289

forum member
Reaction score
i got the kit delivered today and i opened up the box and was like holy crap this blower is huge and heavy. Maybe its just me being its my first supercharger. I got the instructions and parts list in hand and will be going over everything 10 times to make sure its all good.

bigpappy33

11.17@126
Reaction score
i got the kit delivered today and i opened up the box and was like holy crap this blower is huge and heavy. Maybe its just me being its my first supercharger. I got the instructions and parts list in hand and will be going over everything 10 times to make sure its all good.

sounds like you're on your way to a good and fun install. It's an awesome feeling.

classix_stang289

forum member
Reaction score
BBR has a IAT Sensor Relocation kit available, now is that the correct sensor and would that work for the whipple? and on a side note i was looking at the part number on the box i have for the gt500 pump kit and it says 7R3V-9H307-AF. Now wasnt the gt500 pump kit a different part number or am i ok. i used the search button and no results.

Last edited:

bigpappy33

11.17@126
Reaction score
BBR has a IAT Sensor Relocation kit available, now is that the correct sensor and would that work for the whipple? and on a side note i was looking at the part number on the box i have for the gt500 pump kit and it says 7R3V-9H307-AF. Now wasnt the gt500 pump kit a different part number or am i ok. i used the search button and no results.

not sure about BBR but i got the sensor and harness from VMP tuning.

http://www.vmptuning.com/store/index.php?p=catalog&parent=27&pg=1

classix_stang289

forum member
Reaction score
not sure about BBR but i got the sensor and harness from VMP tuning.

http://www.vmptuning.com/store/index.php?p=catalog&parent=27&pg=1

hmm interesting maybe i will check that out, i think i will give BBR a call to see what they say about there sensor/harness kit. what about the gt500 pumps, check my previous post and see if your pumps where that part number cause for some reason i though there were a different part number but i have been known to be wrong lol. thanks for recommending vmp tuning.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back