Whippled 3V's take a look

Adam@ST

Official Vendor
Reaction score
update

Well its all on the car including the Fenderwell CAI. Ive been torn between the shop duties and the car, so I still need to tune it,but it WILL see the rollers tomorrow. Here are some pictures.The abs pump is relocated, the intercooler pump is re-indexed,and a small section of the rad support is cut out behing the light.The Whipple MAF is still used , but you need to extend the MAF wiring. I chose to use a Diablo MaFia to extend the MAF wiring,because I expect the meter to peg with the higher HP. The best part about the CAI, is no tune adjusts should be needed.

Last edited:

ulev1st

Mustang Addict!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks good...get some numbers and start putting those puppies out the door! Congrats!

Ken3030

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You could have painted it!!:poke: Looks good though if mine wasn't on the other side I would get one. All you whipple guys should be drooling!!

Error404

photographer
Reaction score
You could have painted it!!:poke: Looks good though if mine wasn't on the other side I would get one. All you whipple guys should be drooling!!
nah, sheet metal looks sweet :clap: I'm already at about the limit of the motor I think, if I want any more power I'd beef the motor first. My first few gears are already useless, so I'm not looking for more power. :)

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Me likey. That is a cool set up! I am going to get---and then I am going to be lookin' for a white GT with bogarts........

Oh, after the clutch packs in the rearend are replaced, then I will really be lookin' for a white GT with bogarts......

Start making one for me Adam. Complete kit.

GT4Dino

Whimple Whomper
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Me likey. That is a cool set up! I am going to get---and then I am going to be lookin' for a white GT with bogarts........

Oh, after the clutch packs in the rearend are replaced, then I will really be lookin' for a white GT with bogarts......

Start making one for me Adam. Complete kit.

Hmmm, if you don't find a white GT with Bogarts I know a guy with a 24 valve Taurus that will give you a run.

Ken3030

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It's a Sable dam it!! And I going to take your 20 bucks when I race your Sat-turd!!

Adam@ST

Official Vendor
Reaction score
recent pics

Here is a recent manifold that was done.It looks like this is the design Ill stay with. Ill have a picture od the CAI off the car at the end of the day.

Last edited:

Cali HP Addict

forum member
Reaction score
Sweet bro. That new one looks really sharp! Do you stick your hand into it to bolt it to the back of the blower?

ulev1st

Mustang Addict!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That is a real nice looking piece...get the bugs worked out and start kicking those puppies out the door...YOUR PUBLIC AWAITS! Lol

GI Joe

Reaction score
Here is a recent manifold that was done.It looks like this is the design Ill stay with. Ill have a picture od the CAI off the car at the end of the day.
VERY NICE!
Now make a bigger one for the 3.4 so I can put it on my car hehehe

Adam@ST

Official Vendor
Reaction score
COMPLETE Whipple cold air kit and manifold

Heres a picture of the complete kit. I have 2 ready to ship now,and will have 3 more ready to ship on Tuesday. The cold air intake tube relocates the Whipple Maf and filter to the left front fender well to get a solid fresh cold air charge. The pricing is as follows..

Complete kit...$1450.00 includes Sheet metal inlet manifold, fenderwell cold air tube kit, 1600 cfm mono blade t-body

Cold air fenderwell tube kit...$310.00

Mono blade t-body...$550.00 for black $580.00 for polished.

Sheet metal inlet manifold...$600.00

There will be a 50.00 credit given if you ship back the old blower inlet manifold.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back