White 50th Anniversary Edition Spied

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
Pay all that money for a special edition and It will have the same ol' engine? I wonder why they dont have the new 5.0 engine setup by now. Why do internal changes and not have time to test it.. haha..

foxxxtman

forum member
Reaction score
I honestly just don't think I like the 2015s, maybe my mind will change when I see one in person. I done quite a bit of comparison lately while wrestling in my mind whether to trade now or wait until the new ones come out but when searching for 2014 vs 2015 and looking at them side by side the choice was a lot easier for me. I jumped at the 2014.

That and that fact that I don't think I would want to buy a brand spanking new and completely changed platform the first year it comes out, I'd rather wait and make sure all the bugs are out of the IRS and such.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Hmmm yellow Probe Vs 2015 yellow Stang

Is that a Catfish fascia grafted on to a probe?!?
85-4273-lg.jpg

jsimmonstx

forum member
Reaction score
Is it me or does this kinda look like Wimbledon White

What the hell kind of terrible disgusting wheels are those :p

I believe the official name is "Oxford White". It's a bit creamier than the Performance White that we've become accustomed to. Personally, I prefer the Performance White.

Make the wheels gloss black and put Guardsman blue stripes on it, and I think it would be better.

swedensky

forum member
Reaction score
Is it me or does this kinda look like Wimbledon White

Yes, what I read is that the 1000 cars will be Wimbledon white with an FR500 styled wheel.

I believe the official name is "Oxford White". It's a bit creamier than the Performance White that we've become accustomed to. Personally, I prefer the Performance White.

Oxford white is a more blank bright white, performance white has a more cream look to it.

Last edited:

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
Saw the car first hand tnite at the NY auto show. The rear of the car really ruins it for me.

claudermilk

Reaction score
Resurrecting this thread.

Spotted a 50th Anniversary car at the Aliso Viejo Cars & Coffee (main new home for the former Irvine C&C). Owner was a nice guy & apparently getting hte car was an adventure. Good on him for at least driving it a little.

i-RXQXS2S-M.jpg

i-SXd4Gzd-M.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back