Who has the takeoff Bullit wheels with ET Streets?

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Can't find that ad anywhere. Some company has take off wheels with M/T ET Streets (I think) mounted and balanced. Who the hell is it??????

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
/\ Brenspeed.... not mounted if I remember

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Those are going to look tough! Is the lettering white on both sides or can you mount them so the black lettering in on the outside, that would be very sneaky.

LeftOvers

Reaction score
how well does that size tire fit on the 8 in. rim? doesnt MT recommend the smallest width of the rim to be 9 in.?

sc281

5.3 big bore block
Reaction score
I am looking for only two 18" bullett polished alum wheels. Same as factory Shelby GT's so I can get them widend.

dustindu4

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
how well does that size tire fit on the 8 in. rim? doesnt MT recommend the smallest width of the rim to be 9 in.?

They fit fine suprisingly. Tons of people use this setup including myself. I've seen 10 sec cars use it, it's fine.

I have a set in my basement that I use. The M/T tire white paint comes right off. The biasply tire is not a good street tire though and shouldn't be driven off the track

88_Stanga

I pulled off some 2.0s or 1.9s with 35 psi in my MT ET streets. Next time ill let some air out and run around 18psi in them.

with 15psi in mine i hit 1.7s. you can go as low as 12. the less air, the better they work....too a certain point

dustindu4

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I run 13 psi and do a good burnout. line locks are your friend

SoundGuyDave

This Space For Rent
Reaction score
Hell, I cut 1.9's on street tires (285/40-18 Nitto 555s)... I would hope that you would gain more than just two tenths going to a bias-ply cheater slick... Seems like a pretty large PITA swapping out rims and tires for fairly minimal gain...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back