Who is this guy?

spdy3961

Reaction score
First I'd like to say that I have learned more about mustangs in the past 24hrs (that is how long i've been a member),thanks all of you mustang people. Second, who is adam? I read over and over about people getting their car back from adam or adam's killer tune.

05mustang_TT_charged

Because Race Car!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
website leaves something to be desired, but from what i have heard not his work. i am waiting for him to contact me about a motor and some other goodies

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
First of all, welcome t the site! Second, Adam is Adam of Spankin Time Motorsports. He does some AWSOME work! I am running adam's custom tune on my car and it's running mid 11's on 20's with everything on the car stock. He currently just came up with a sheet metal intake/large oval throttle body/cold air intake kit for the whipple sc's and gained 90 hp at the wheels on an automatic tranny! He is a very busy guy, so be patient with him...lol.

donnyonee

forum member
Reaction score
hes a GOD in san bernardino.
you'll have to keep trying the phone. :)
you'll have to keep trying the phone. :)
stop by the shop or maybe you could just give him a call. :)
i'll be back to him when i get my saleen shaker.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Adam innovates.

First to put the 3.4 whipple on a 3v. First to develop the sheet metal intake for the KB and the Whipple. Does alot of testing for Kenne Bell. I like him because he drag races what he makes / sells. His black car is in the 9.80's now and his wife's car should be in the 10.40's (daily driver).

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Guys, Seriously, how do you really feel about him...LOL

Good for you Adam. You got a lotta love out there.

wadman

forum member
Reaction score
I think they like him. He must be cool. Maybe a neat hair style or lots of tattoos. Who knows?

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
He's pretty decent for a midget...:trout:

He tends to rub his teeth a little too much for my liking, but I've heard others like it.

In all seriousness, he is the ONLY choice on the west coast IMO. I don't care if he's gay, he still does the best work and the only one I let touch my car...:bonebh:

wadman

forum member
Reaction score
Thats good hes there I hear C.A. is short on gay folks.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
...gay engine builders anyway...:kinky:

Don't hold it against him. If you saw tiny (John) in his boy shorts, it would make you think about it too...

Takes a lot of man to satisfy tiny. Now I bet John will want to wrestle me again after hearing this. He sure does like to wrestle guys...

To the newb - Welcome! We are all good friends and all joking aside, that's another thing that makes ST so great. They treat their customers like family - I would recommend no other on the west coast.

Last edited:

MSgt46270

Reaction score
First I'd like to say that I have learned more about mustangs in the past 24hrs (that is how long i've been a member),thanks all of you mustang people. Second, who is adam? I read over and over about people getting their car back from adam or adam's killer tune.

Here is Don_W, Chevykiller, Adam and myself (msgt46270).
DSC00634.jpg

MSgt46270

Reaction score
...gay engine builders anyway...:kinky:

Don't hold it against him. If you saw tiny (John) in his boy shorts, it would make you think about it too...

Takes a lot of man to satisfy tiny. Now I bet John will want to wrestle me again after hearing this. He sure does like to wrestle guys...

To the newb - Welcome! We are all good friends and all joking aside, that's another thing that makes ST so great. They treat their customers like family - I would recommend no other on the west coast.

Here's tiny (John).
DSC01145.jpg

wadman

forum member
Reaction score
See I told yall I wasnt the oldest guy on this forum.

wadman

forum member
Reaction score
What does tiny use that piece of metal in his lip for?. That would mess my dip up. I guess if you pulled it out you wouldnt have to spit.

MSgt46270

Reaction score

I 2nd that also. Adam the ST family are a great bunch of people and they are like family. Adam has done a lot for me and I will always owe him big time. He knows he can ask anything from any of us and we'll do what ever we can for him. Adam has been working on my car since mid 2005 and no other tune has ever touch my car.
Yes he's very hard to get in touch with, even with his cell number. He's very busy with work and still trying to make time with the family. So don't give up trying to get a hold of him, you can always talk to John or Scott (his father).

Adam
:allhail:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back