Who is this guy?

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
:funnypost:

Thanks! You just got me in trouble with my wife. I laughed so loud I woke her up!

05mustang_TT_charged

Because Race Car!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
maybe i should wait until he does my car before i air out his laundry:idea:

he is a good guy and will be doing my car also

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Scott is the one you need to look out for.

Here's Scott (Adams father) getting ready.

DSC01101.jpg

G.T

Reaction score
haha actually scott looks to be on his marks to drag race the white mustang on foot :D

LSlayer

forum member
Reaction score
Everything I've heard about S.T. the last two years I've had my car makes me so excited about moving to Phoenix this sep(so far) A two hour drive down there will be well worth it and the only way to go for me. Now if I could just buckle down and save for a blower:fish:

SixtySix

ZonieBaloney
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hate to break it to ya, but Phoenix - San Bernadino is a heck a of lot more than two hours! Try 6, depending on traffic.

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hate to break it to ya, but Phoenix - San Bernadino is a heck a of lot more than two hours! Try 6, depending on traffic.

6 measely hours...I drove 19 with two kids and a wife in the car each way. And, I get to do it again soon.
I would do it again, having someone you can trust, that will not let you leave unhappy is worth that drive. If Adam thinks your car is not dialed to his liking, you will not be getting your car back until he feels comfortable with the setup. Just look at his long list of customers and you will see his resume'

SixtySix

ZonieBaloney
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I hear ya, I think it's worth it... just didn't want to give the "Valley of the Sun" newcomer the wrong idea about how close it is to Phoenix :)

tehsleeper

forum member
Reaction score
I could go from Prescott to North Los Angeles in 5:20 minutes. From Phoenix I'm sure he could make it in 430 or 5. This is driving no more than 10 over the speed limit on I-10. I always went 89 - 71 - 69 - I10. There were no cops on the 71 or 69 really so my cruise was set at 110 for a longway.

SixtySix

ZonieBaloney
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It all depends on traffic. I've made it to San Diego in 4:30 - 5:00 many times... years ago. It's a different ballgame now and on average you really need to plan on 6 hours or more depending on where in the southland you're going.

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It all depends on traffic. I've made it to San Diego in 4:30 - 5:00 many times... years ago. It's a different ballgame now and on average you really need to plan on 6 hours or more depending on where in the southland you're going.

My family went down to Phoenix last weekend to see my father in law. He says meet me at the "Pink Taco", I tell my wife there is no way that there is a restaurant named the Pink Taco. She says what do you mean, I had to explain it to her. I told her to ask any 13 year old boy and he would know. I love Arizona, they will not change their clocks, or celebrate hollidays that they do not want to. I can't wait till I go down next time and eat at the Hairy Clam:clap:

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
LMFAO, you guys are fricken killing me! Adam's dad does look like he is about to ambush somebody...haha

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Woohoo, I'll be in Phoenix on 7 Feb for about 4 days...just hopscotching back to Germany from San Francisco and I'll just have happened to pick up a blower on the way... :onfire:

wadman

forum member
Reaction score
I think he looks cool smoking while wearing a hat. I used to have to take my hat off to smoke.

05mustang_TT_charged

Because Race Car!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well I am 1807 miles away from his shop. I would love to bring him my car and let him go wild on it but just isn't realistic for me. I will be getting all my parts from him though.

LSlayer

forum member
Reaction score
I hear ya, I think it's worth it... just didn't want to give the "Valley of the Sun" newcomer the wrong idea about how close it is to Phoenix :)

It'll still be worth it. After I posted that I thought about it and said naw its proly more like 4-5 hrs. Thats how long it was when I lived in vegas.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

Adam is the man! I took the 6 hour drive to ST Motorsports just to have him spinkle his magic "fairy" dust on my ride!

Ken3030

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Chevy Killer you said it all.:roflmao:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back