Who needs a car or engine built?

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
Well guys we're trying to build our business and we're gonna take the step into building whole project cars for customers from the ground up. We've done all the stuff independently before but never a whole car. Got that project you want done but don't have time? Bring it to us!

That being said, if someone wants a motor built, a roll cage fabricated, a car race-prepped, a custom exhaust, parts installed or even just an oil change come on by!

We're in Plano so we're local to a lot of you guys and we offer super competitive pricing, bring us a quote and we'll do our best to match or beat it!

If you wanna talk to us or come by and just see the shop we're called "STETT Performance" and we're at 921 J Place, Plano, TX 75074.
Anything you can dream, we can make it happen! :highfive:

Joser281

Reaction score
Dude, if you were in So. Cal I would send you my '72 Ranchero to get all the wiring replaced and other restoration things.

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
Dude, if you were in So. Cal I would send you my '72 Ranchero to get all the wiring replaced and other restoration things.

That would be a perfect job except the boss would try talk you into a built big block or something else crazy. Lol.

Joser281

Reaction score
No, only pic is the one in my photo album. You wouldn't want to see it right now... the dash in apart right now working on the wiring myself but long work hours get in the way so...

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
No, only pic is the one in my photo album. You wouldn't want to see it right now... the dash in apart right now working on the wiring myself but long work hours get in the way so...

Damn... that sucks. I love those things so I'd like to see it on the road... you doing a straight restoration or a little bit of a resto-mod?

Joser281

Reaction score
Damn... that sucks. I love those things so I'd like to see it on the road... you doing a straight restoration or a little bit of a resto-mod?

I was thinking of doing a straight restoration at first but I decided to just do a resto-mod but very minimal... Like Fix up the engine and tranny, diff., put poly bushings, paint it the original paint and leave the interior almost alone exempt just change the stereo/speakers, steering wheel and put some nice wheels with a nice exhaust, rhino line the bed and remove all the oxidation from the bumpers and trim. Also improve the suspension so that it can be used like a truck, like a Ranger lol.

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
I was thinking of doing a straight restoration at first but I decided to just do a resto-mod but very minimal... Like Fix up the engine and tranny, diff., put poly bushings, paint it the original paint and leave the interior almost alone exempt just change the stereo/speakers, steering wheel and put some nice wheels with a nice exhaust, rhino line the bed and remove all the oxidation from the bumpers and trim. Also improve the suspension so that it can be used like a truck, like a Ranger lol.

Sounds like a pretty bad-ass idea to me. :highfive:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back