Who will have the first 10 second 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L?????

Who will build the first 10 second 2011 Mustang GT????

• JPC

Votes: 23 27.1%
  • BBR

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Livernois

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • Brenspeed

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Lethal Performance

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • Other - Please List

Votes: 25 29.4%

• Total voters

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
VOTE NOW & Discuss....

:popcorneat:

:beer:

Oh yeah.... and how will they do it???

N/A?
N2O?
Supercharger?
Turbocharger?
Towing behind a 10 second truck?

Last edited:

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
the reason i say lethal, is because they're normally the first to do these things. they get the cars and use them to market.

U better get ure shit together john, and give lethal a good spanking!!
Throw some slicks and a 200 shot and see where that gets you lol.

dragpac

forum member
Reaction score
thats a tough one for sure.if I had 2 guess,JPC 1/4 mile and GT's are his bag baby.

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
the reason i say lethal, is because they're normally the first to do these things. they get the cars and use them to market.

U better get ure shit together john, and give lethal a good spanking!!
Throw some slicks and a 200 shot and see where that gets you lol.

HA!

JJ@WMS

forum member
Reaction score
I voted "other" for obvious reasons however I do feel that emphasis should be put on who can put together a winning combination that is not only fast but reliable. Several companies have deep pockets and would gladly blow up a motor (and not tell you they did) just to say they were the first to run a number in an attempt to garner sales of products/tunes etc... but its the shops that put together combinations for everyday regular guys that perform as advertised and give that customer the absolute best customer service before and after the sale that really matter.

JJ

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
I voted "other" for obvious reasons however I do feel that emphasis should be put on who can put together a winning combination that is not only fast but reliable. Several companies have deep pockets and would gladly blow up a motor (and not tell you they did) just to say they were the first to run a number in an attempt to garner sales of products/tunes etc... but its the shops that put together combinations for everyday regular guys that perform as advertised and give that customer the absolute best customer service before and after the sale that really matter.

JJ

yupppp, one company in particular is notorious for that.

AJ

US Muscle, AUS Hustle....
Reaction score
99% sure will be lethal... hell they were the the 1st to have one on order

TexStang

Reaction score
I'm gonna go with JPC, although honestly everyone in the poll has proven they can turn out good, fast combinations

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score

JJ
Very well put JJ. +1

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't know who'll be first, but with regards to the second question, I think it'll be accomplished with N20.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I knew you had a 2011 on the dyno today when i called, that wasnt a buell riding up and down the street!

lmao

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back