WHOA! Going back to stock sale......

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I guess a copy and past was out of the question?

I'll take a look thanks

hotairgypsy

forum member
Reaction score
Saleen blower: bought earlier this year, used about 5k miles. Complete with high capacity heat exchanger (not the standard Saleen HE) and water pump pulley; also 3.4" and 3.2" pullies along with the stock Saleen pulley which I believe is 4.0". $4000

MGW shifter, approx 1 year old: $150

HID kit: both hi/lo beams and fog lights: $125 about 3 months old or so

39lb injectors: $150

GT500 fuel system: $450 less than 1 year old

Dual aeroforce gauge kit: $250 black faces, blue lighting, chrome bezels

Saleen ultimate intake kit with MAF: $400 roughly 3 months old, looks KILLER

18" deep dish chrome bullitts with 275/40 Nitto 555s: $650 tires have I believe around 10k miles on them and are in great shape. Wheels are excellent, no rash, etc.

Pioneer AVIC D3 dvd/navi system, one year old: $500

Rotorpros drilled/slotted factory replacement rotors: $125 SOLD! dmhines, thanks!

Steeda "Sport" springs: includes front and rear, only used rears, fronts are brand new: $125

Steeda adjustable panhard bar: approx 2 years old: $75

CHE lower control arm relo brackets: just put them on the car 2 months ago: $75

BMR adjustable control arms, less than 1000 miles: $175
Shaftmasters 3.5" aluminum driveshaft: slight rub mark but was looked at professionally and deemed no repair needed. Been on car for a year, excellent product IMO!: $400

Pypes offroad H pipe: welded at the seem to fix the original leaking problem: $50

Borla stinger mufflers: BORLA, not FRPP. About 2 years old, very good shape just need some normal cleaning.: $300

Borla 304SS overaxle pipes with Dynamax resonators welded in: like how Borlas sound with an offroad H pipe but don't want drone and trumpeting? Buy this. $150

SCT X2 tuner: $150

M&H Racemaster DRs: 325/45/17 with 17x9" antracite bullets included. About a dozen passes and maybe 30-50 city street miles. Hook and book with these babies! $400

SSE center foglight grille complete with tribar pony: $75

SSE polished foglight bezels: $40

Clear front corner lenses: $40

Prothane motor mounts, cut for a 1/2" or so engine drop: $50

Comp Cams / Brenspeed-spec twin screw blower cams, been in car for about 5 months: $350

Custom-made seatbelt restraints: made by a fellow forum member: $15

Stock GT spoiler, Vista Blue: $50

Stock 10 spline input shaft for 3650 trans- can have converted to 26 spline unit for bullet proof performance! $50

Speed of Sound pillar pod, charcoal, for 2 guages: $50

Stock IUP dash kit, complete: $150

There may be more parts that I find and/or remember when I get the garage cleaned out and the parts removed.

NOTE: THESE PARTS ARE STILL ON THE CAR, AND ALL PARTS ARE BEING PROFESSIONALLY REMOVED BY BRENSPEED BEGINNING ON FRIDAY 1/2! Will be available for shipment later next week.

DKO

Shut up and die!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You guys are better off trying to reach him on TMS. The stuff is selling fast and he's updated what items are sold over there.

tom281

Warp Rider
Reaction score
All PMs returned....... Updated the listing on TMS..... thanks.

Stangtuner

Eaton Poosi
Reaction score
So, is that H pipe sold?!

This is the two piece Pypes, right? Ready for long tubes when they come in but I can run it now with stock headers??

tom281

Warp Rider
Reaction score
Saleen blower with various pullies and upgraded heat exchanger still available.... can package together with injectors and ultimate intake if desired.

18x9 deep dish bullitts with 275/40 Nitto 555s mounted still availabe.....

BMR adjustable LCAs still available.......

Several other items still available, PM me with interest.

BlownPony306

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry off topic. But do you have any video of your car? That exhaust setup with the resonators sound interesting.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back