Who's 11-12 rattles like a coffee can full of peas?

2012GT

forum member
Reaction score
Well, not quite that bad but I've fixed several rattles on my car. I didn't want to wait forever for the dealer to "not be able to replicate the problem" and me not have my car so I've fixed them all myself. The dash rattle in front of the gauge cluster was the worse. I fixed that with rubber window seal. I have a minor one now coming from the driver side door panel close to the side mirror; (I haven't felt like messing wit it yet). Fast as hell but a piece of $hit! I love my piece of $hit though. This sure ain't no Mercedes or Lexus in Quality for sure.

Last edited:

TimMcc

Reaction score
Cant think of any rattles or anything of that nature with my car. Rattles drive me crazy too, there just old shitbarrel cars anyways.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
The only rattles I've had would be from shit I leave laying around in the car. Can't hear those either once I'm more than half pedal.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
No rattles really, starting to get a slight noise somewhere from the passenger side. Haven't pinpointed it yet because I enjoy listening to the sound of blower whine:)

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
Op im starting to think u drive ur car like the fuckin dukes of hazzards or something lol. Haven't u popped an engine, killed a tyranny and now your car sounds like a popcorn fart in a tin can lol.

2012GT

forum member
Reaction score
Op im starting to think u drive ur car like the fuckin dukes of hazzards or something lol. Haven't u popped an engine, killed a tyranny and now your car sounds like a popcorn fart in a tin can lol.

LOL, No man I do drive my car like it's meant to be driven (pretty dang hard) but I take great care of it. No issues at all with the engine or tranny. The car actually got stronger around 6-7k miles. I have 8,500 on it now. The only mechanical problems have been a blower motor replacement under warranty. Sometimes the bottom and top vents don't want to switch over properly so I'll have to take that in eventually.

ace50421

forum member
Reaction score
LOL, No man I do drive my car like it's meant to be driven (pretty dang hard) but I take great care of it. No issues at all with the engine or tranny. The car actually got stronger around 6-7k miles. I have 8,500 on it now. The only mechanical problems have been a blower motor replacement under warranty. Sometimes the bottom and top vents don't want to switch over properly so I'll have to take that in eventually.

Blend door actuator. I had to have mine replaced too. Not really any rattles in my 11. I have almost 10k miles on it.

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score

My bad. I was thinking of another dude I think his name was unak25 or something. Sorry lol.

atistang

forum member
Reaction score

Blend door actuator. I had to have mine replaced too. Not really any rattles in my 11. I have almost 10k miles on it.
is this where you put it on feet and some air still comes out the defrost vents?

i have this, but some people say its normal?

Beef Supreme

forum member
Reaction score
is this where you put it on feet and some air still comes out the defrost vents?

i have this, but some people say its normal?

I had that issue also, and it isn't normal by any means.

Mine has a random dash rattle. I can press on the top of the dash in a certain spot and it will go away. I can take care of it, it just requires me taking the time to do it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back