Who's Buying Halo: Reach?

4LiterSonic

Banned
Reaction score

If you own a 360 and you aren't getting this...just sell your 360 and buy a Wii.

If you're up for playing, my GT is Remember Reach.

:) I got this offer the other day:

44750_153717327974387_100000083628889_467564_5146280_n.jpg

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
LOL I miss being fat and lazy , I used to play so much xbox . Now i havnt played since i set down COD$ 6 months ago

06BlueDemon

Official Village Idiot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not a chance ... not even from GameFly

I stopped playing Halo after about 10 minutes into Halo 3 ... messed w/ ODST for a little bit ... I guess I just hate the game now. Mostly into sports / racing.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Already bought it. Not for me, of course, but His Majesty is going to have a hell of a time playing it. At least my TV will be showing something other than Call Of Duty.

Jonbones

stumoc sreu itlte
Reaction score
this will probably be the last console game I get till the next gen consoles come out.

I'm a big Halo nerd; wish they would have made the Halo movie a few years ago. Unless this game is beyond epic, the live action movie will never be. kinda sucks. it coulda been awesome

I'm going to go back and read the Fall of reach again before the game comes out...see how close they keep to it.

the sequences in the trailers and videos I've seen make it seem like this game won't be as near as much of a let down as the last 2 were for the story mode ( H3 & ODST )

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
haha so even you have to answer to a higher power ^

Not necessarily "answer to".....more like "keep him entertained so he doesn't bug me while I'm busy doing customer work in the shop."

I will say this though....his game collection rivals my trophy collection. And I financed both of these collections.

:thud:

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Not necessarily "answer to".....more like "keep him entertained so he doesn't bug me while I'm busy doing customer work in the shop."

I will say this though....his game collection rivals my trophy collection. And I financed both of these collections.

:thud:

thats awesome hahaha ! :thumb2:

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You should see mine...

I have it pre-ordered...

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
naaa, I gave up on the collectors edition stuff after I got my Fallout 3 lunchbox and Halo 3 Masterchief head...

4LiterSonic

Banned
Reaction score
this will probably be the last console game I get till the next gen consoles come out.

I'm a big Halo nerd; wish they would have made the Halo movie a few years ago. Unless this game is beyond epic, the live action movie will never be. kinda sucks. it coulda been awesome

I'm going to go back and read the Fall of reach again before the game comes out...see how close they keep to it.

the sequences in the trailers and videos I've seen make it seem like this game won't be as near as much of a let down as the last 2 were for the story mode ( H3 & ODST )
I agree, and I'm a complete Halo nerd too. I can't find my copy of the Fall of Reach, though. :/

@SD, you should beat your kid for playing of Duty.

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Umm the good question that no one asked is... Did you sell your GT? lol I had a 360 but sold it to buy a game for the PS3. Sony for life!!

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
And I'm saying they play an assload of different games. I don't keep up with every single one of them in order to satisfy the game ranking system of some shithead out of Tennessee.

Fuck's sake.....the things some people think are important. :thud:

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I'm sure i'll end up with it. I'll end up with rock band 3 also because you can buy a real guitar for it. I've slowly been trying to learn guitar, so I figure the game will speed up my learning. Then of course you have cod:black ops, FFXIV online, and Socom for the PS3 next year.....it never ends.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back