Who's Buying Halo: Reach?

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
And I'm saying they play an assload of different games. I don't keep up with every single one of them in order to satisfy the game ranking system of some shithead out of Tennessee.

Fuck's sake.....the things some people think are important. :thud:
You remind me so much of my grandpa. lol I love the way you handle things. RIP GPA

4LiterSonic

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure i'll end up with it. I'll end up with rock band 3 also because you can buy a real guitar for it. I've slowly been trying to learn guitar, so I figure the game will speed up my learning. Then of course you have cod:black ops, FFXIV online, and Socom for the PS3 next year.....it never ends.
You aren't gonna get Gran Turismo 5?

And I'm saying they play an assload of different games. I don't keep up with every single one of them in order to satisfy the game ranking system of some shithead out of Tennessee.

Fuck's sake.....the things some people think are important. :thud:
Jesus, dude. I was kidding.

Good thing you didn't overreact or anything.

Turbolvr321

Reaction score
Jesus, dude. I was kidding.

Good thing you didn't overreact or anything.

Popcorn.gif

As far as Gaylo goes, Ill rent it and beat it just because I have beat the rest. I have to "finish the fight", even though this game takes place before all the rest.

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I remember when games where my life , I played night and day . Was probably as good as 4liter , but now i havnt played in a year and most likely suck ...

Turbolvr321

Reaction score
Yeah. I borrowed it from a buddy just to beat it. I have beat all the other ones, so I feel like its my duty. Just like the Fast and Furious movies. I have to see them all. The only thing is, if you have ever read the book Halo: Fall of Reach, you already know how its going to end.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Bought it, it sucked, sold it.....I should have known it was nothing more than Halo with a new case. I just bought Medal of Honor, I did the beta and it was a lot like COD but without the bullshit perks and care packages. Care packages are a bunch of fucking garbage! I hope to get home at a decent time to play tonight, but shits behind at work as usual.

twojustins

Slow as turtle christmas
Reaction score
The campaign on this game is painfully short. Good thing it has a few more online versus and co-op options.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back