Who's going to the Dyno Day at Brenspeed!!

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
October 22nd. Anyone else going? Last year was a blast with a ton of really nice cars and some monsters on the dyno! Plus the food was great. I would like to meet some members down there and kick back, shoot the shit and hang out, before the cars go up for the winter.

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
I guess more beer for us! If anyone is heading down from west michigan and wants to cruise down let me know.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Still working on it. I'm suppose to be going up north, but if the guy going with me cancels or wants to wait a day, then i'm in and will head up north after dyno day. I'll let you know.

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
I'll be there for the second year in a row......we make a weekend of it, rolling into town on Friday and heading home on Sunday!

Its going to be a good time, thats for sure! Looking forward to getting you down here Al!

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Still working on it. I'm suppose to be going up north, but if the guy going with me cancels or wants to wait a day, then i'm in and will head up north after dyno day. I'll let you know.

You better make it! Now if we can keep the snow away this year haha.

BullittWow

mod-crazy-fool
Reaction score
Its going to be a good time, thats for sure! Looking forward to getting you down here Al!

Hoping for some nice fall weather in your area. Not bringing the Bullitt this year though. Got a car from my workplace for the drive down next weekend.....a white 2012 Buick LaCrosse! :wtf:

Last edited:

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
I would love to make it but don't know if I am up for the drive... out and back. If there was dyno "Tuning" I would have to really try as I need to get that done...

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
I would love to make it but don't know if I am up for the drive... out and back. If there was dyno "Tuning" I would have to really try as I need to get that done...

Come Friday for tuning and then spend the night and stay for Dyno day!

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Wait! What? I sat at your guest house all night watching tv and NOW I find this out?!?!

Who woulda thought...

Take a right at the intersection in front of the guest house out to Highway 13, Take a right at the light, take a right at your first stop light and its on your left...Stimmelators. (yes, i know how to spell, the owners last name is Stimmel)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back