Whos sells M&H Tires?

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
i just picked up a new set last week. walked in and walked out with them mounted on my rims later that day ;) benefits of having them local here. they had just received a new shipment the day i went in.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
hey don after those 10k miles are they garbage or could they still be run at the track and just not considered " street worthy " anymore ?
One was more worn than the other (probably because I wasn't paying enough attention to the air pressures all the time), and I knew we were headed into the "rainy" season here. So I put on a new pair to be safer on the street. I gave the old pair to Ed, who used them to race at Barona a few weeks ago. He ran his best ET ever on them. So, I guess they were still OK for track use! :thumb:

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
One was more worn than the other (probably because I wasn't paying enough attention to the air pressures all the time), and I knew we were headed into the "rainy" season here. So I put on a new pair to be safer on the street. I gave the old pair to Ed, who used them to race at Barona a few weeks ago. He ran his best ET ever on them. So, I guess they were still OK for track use! :thumb:

lol i guess that answers my question exactly :clap:

now i just need him to make some for 20's :LMAO:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back