Whos sells M&H Tires?

SlvrS197

Reaction score
Who has the best price around on M&H Drag radials. I am looking for the 325/45 R17s. How do these compare traction wise to the et street slicks? I use to run 26x11.5 R17 et streets before, but i want something more street friendly also for weekends

kenneth

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Call John @ M&H (661)706-1576 he may even cut you a deal.
I don't drive on mine so can't help you there.

MikeVistaBlue06

Inventor: Asshole Points
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Summit Racing has them. I got 2 from them a couple of months back.

On the M&H website you can order them. Also if you use a certain code at check out on the M&H website, you can get 10% off (if it is still works).

That pass code is: m*dula*f**ds where the stars are other letters. The o's and r's have had their names changed, to protect the innocent.... :clap:

If this is too cryptic, shoot me a PM for the code...

Hope this helps.

Mike

MikeVistaBlue06

Inventor: Asshole Points
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Who has the best price around on M&H Drag radials. I am looking for the 325/45 R17s. How do these compare traction wise to the et street slicks? I use to run 26x11.5 R17 et streets before, but i want something more street friendly also for weekends

M&Hs work great on the street and at the track as well. The only thing better at the track would be true racin' slicks.

Hope this helps.

Mike

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
M&Hs work great on the street and at the track as well. The only thing better at the track would be true racin' slicks.
+1...

The M&H 325/45-17s have been my exclusive street tire for the past 18K miles, and I am 100% pleased. I'm about to have my 3rd pair mounted soon. No desire to run anything else on the street. :thumb:

I always get them directly from M&H, via the website.

Hufen

forum member
Reaction score
can anyone here say how m&h handle in the rain? I tried that once, comming back from the track on my MT ET STREETS... it was terrifying.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Don't get much rain here, but I've driven in it a few times. When they are new they are better. Once they get worn, they start acting more like a slick. But all in all, driving carefully and smartly is the key. I give myself plenty of room, and don't hang corners hard.

2k05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
can anyone here say how m&h handle in the rain? I tried that once, comming back from the track on my MT ET STREETS... it was terrifying.
Not Much better, Rain and DR's = Terror on 4 wheels.....

Here is the tread on the 325/45 17 Racemasters
MHRacemaster-5.jpg

SlvrS197

Reaction score
I just ordered a pair of 275/50 R17s. Are they pretty good about shipping, or am i going to be waiting for a couple months?

Stolen 98

forum member
Reaction score
Any track passes sprinkled into the 10k miles or were those solely street miles?

SlvrS197

Reaction score
Im hoping they dont take too long on the shipping. Hoping for them soon so i can get back to the track again.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back