Wife's Car Gets SVTPP

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
The fronts are 255/40 19's and rears are 285/35 20's

I've got to get thats same rear tire for MY red girl. If you don't mind me asking where and what did you pay for them?

Those wheels look great on there as I already told you. Looks like the shop is moving along also.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
DEEZ those bastards are ~ $450...EACH. :dead2:

Did you replace the front tires? I'm disappointed I'm gonna get less than 9K out of these things. I'm taking them off and putting something I can rotate on. I should of thought it through when I purchased them, but I didn't expect the tires to wear so fast.

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That looks sharp. Nice and clean. I don't envy your tire options though.

pacettr

PJ Lover
Reaction score
Did you replace the front tires? I'm disappointed I'm gonna get less than 9K out of these things. I'm taking them off and putting something I can rotate on. I should of thought it through when I purchased them, but I didn't expect the tires to wear so fast.

These were off of a brand new car I sold to some friends. They don't like these wheels :)omfg:) so they bought a set of 20's. They used the 20" tires, so I had to buy replecements for the rears but had the 19's with the wheels.

Favorite factory wheel.

Yeah these are about as good as they get.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
These were off of a brand new car I sold to some friends. They don't like these wheels :)omfg:) so they bought a set of 20's. They used the 20" tires, so I had to buy replecements for the rears but had the 19's with the wheels.

Ah, I get it, I was just curious because they came with 265 in the front not 255. The funniest thing with them is when its cold, if you cut the wheel it sounds like they are cracking against the surface of the road.

BlackSunshine

Power Downshifter
Reaction score
DEEZ those bastards are ~ $450...EACH. :dead2:
Depends on the brand I guess. The 35 series is more rare. You could have went with a 30 series and had more options but I assume you matched them to what was already on the front? I run 255/35 20's up front and 285/30 20's out back. You can get them for $200 bucks a tire if you want a cheapy set of Sumitomos or Falken FK452's.

pacettr

PJ Lover
Reaction score
Ah, I get it, I was just curious because they came with 265 in the front not 255. The funniest thing with them is when its cold, if you cut the wheel it sounds like they are cracking against the surface of the road.

Yessir that was a typo on the fronts.

Depends on the brand I guess. The 35 series is more rare. You could have went with a 30 series and had more options but I assume you matched them to what was already on the front? I run 255/35 20's up front and 285/30 20's out back. You can get them for $200 bucks a tire if you want a cheapy set of Sumitomos or Falken FK452's.

Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar G2

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back