Wife's new car

Blackbird1084

forum member
Reaction score
So I took my ol'lady's new car (13' premium GT) to Mokan dragway. The very first pass was a 13.20@107 with a 2.08 60ft. I made a couple of more passes running 13.26,13.12, and a 14.25 (blew the tires off through 1st/2nd). I decided to let it cool off for a few minutes (about 20) and then went for another pass. I ended up running a [email protected] with a 2.08 60ft. I know it has quite a bit left even though its showroom stock. It shook the tires hard on that last pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Reaction score
Sounds right on par for a stock '13 GT. More impressive would be having your wife make the passes in her own car, though! Let her do a few bolt ons or FI and see if she can get her car running as quick as your car!

Blackbird1084

forum member
Reaction score
Lol. She gets scared trying to run it at the track. She ran my car one time and managed a 14 sec pass. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TOWGUNNER

forum member
Reaction score
Good times. I been trying to get my wife in her 2013 as well to drive it like she stole it. She has got on it a few times but always says it's to fast. Then later she ask how much is a supercharger haha. Let's do it I always say but then she backs out.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back