Will 1/2" spacers fit my '05 GT?

Reaction score
I have a 2005 GT with stock bullet wheels and I want to bring the wheels outward a little bit. Will I be able to clear 1/2" spacers all around without needing longer wheel studs?

biz4765

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like the best idea, I'm sure you could probably get away with it but your best bet would be those hubcentric spacers from Eibach that have studs already on them.

Differential

forum member
Reaction score
That's what I run; 1" spacers on the rear w/ studs already in them... I have lugcentric though, but never had a problem with them.
Edit: Also, I bought mine on ebay for pretty cheap, I think the username was "sscramblin" or something like that, he's got all kinds of spacers listed.

xtweakerx

Get SOME!
Reaction score
i put 1/2 spacers on the front when i run my 15inch summit wheels w/ skinnies on the front for the track, i've had no problems, it stays tight.

Styre

It Happens
Reaction score
Yeah the regular spacers won't work. I put 1/2" spacers on my car and the lugs did not have enough thread to keep from ringing off.

xtweakerx

Get SOME!
Reaction score
Yeah the regular spacers won't work. I put 1/2" spacers on my car and the lugs did not have enough thread to keep from ringing off.

they work you need these type of lug nuts....

gor-68077_w.jpg

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back