window louvers

musshoss

forum member
Reaction score
really want some smooth window louvers...but, can you see out of the rear view mirror with them? looking at the foose stallion ones. possibly dg, or cdc. any suggestions or comments

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Yeah this belongs in the WTB section of the classifieds...and like killr said it does take away some vision but you can still see out the rear.

Black_Steed

forum member
Reaction score
yea my friend has the cdc ones he cant see a thing when he is backing up when it is dark out. but they do look good ;)

ixtlan

Reaction score
Mine is the [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Astra Hammond and I have no problems seeing out it.
Backing or driving.
Damn sure keeps the car cooler too.

[/FONT]

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
I don't have louvers but I have tint. I must be crazy, but I don't look out my quarter window anyway . . . . So, I don't guess they would bother me, lol

musshoss

forum member
Reaction score
sorry guys been out for a while, talking about the qtr panel window. i was just looking at the astra ones as well...how do they fit on? they look to fit on the window and go around the seal?

ixtlan

Reaction score
Mine fit really well.
The gap around them is 1/32 at widest gap to 1/64th is all from the body. They look like they replaced the window and you cant see it at all except through the louver of course.
They are Tape On so removal isn't something to be done.
The angle they are at is about the best view you can get but are restrictive as expected.
I have no problems seeing object through them.
They came as plain ABS so you will need to get them painted.
My rear window is AH also and I opted for the textured version. It is holding up very well to snow and ice too.
Also needs paint as it is plain ABS.

ixtlan

Reaction score
Here pics
Left them large for detail

100_3306.JPG

100_3305.JPG

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back