Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mickey

forum member
Reaction score
I would like to do a pole to find out how many V6 owners that live where it sleets and snows drive their car all winter long and what brand of tire do you use?

Last edited:

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
I drive my all winter long on nitto invos.

But i live in TX so we really only have winter for about 2 weeks out of the year.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I drive my all winter long on nitto invos.

But i live in TX so we really only have winter for about 2 weeks out of the year.

Speaking of which, it is snowing right now in Dallas!!

KevinBo6GT

forum member
Reaction score
I did last year for the first time being up north, lets just say im driving a VW beetle this year lol...FWD TDI FTW while looking retarded

Shades

Reaction score
NY with stock Pirelli's. Only time I don't drive it is when the snow comes out.

FUCK SALT

Mickey

forum member
Reaction score
I screwed this thing all up. I am not getting the answers I wanted. I will try again.

ESP v6

forum member
Reaction score
I had been driving on the stock 215's for the first couple of winters, the 215's up front and 225's in the rear last winter, and this winter 245's all the way around. I'm in Indiana so plenty of snow and ice. So long as you respect the road conditions and don't act like an idiot you'll be fine

Mickey

forum member
Reaction score
For those of you that do not live where there is snows, I got stuck twice last year in Missouri. Once before the tow truck pulled me out and once after he left lol. And there were a couple of times that if I had a sail, I would have been the first Mustang ice boat. At the time I was using Pirelli's. The main reason that I could not get out once stuck was the damn traction control. I kept bogging down the engine.

Last edited:

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
im in nyc. dorty effin snow and i drive all winter. stock kdws even though they suck big floppy donkey dick in the cold

/\/\@TT

Reaction score
Drive it all winter long......in CANADA!!
I'm not too far north though, just in Toronto
With a set of toyo winter tires I'm usually good to go in most conditions

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
For those of you that do not live where there is snows, I got stuck twice last year in Missouri. Once before the tow truck pulled me out and once after he left lol. And there were a couple of times that if I had a sail, I would have been the first Mustang ice boat. At the time I was using Pirelli's. The main reason that I could not get out once stuck was the damn traction control. I kept bogging down the engine.

did ya try the t/c off button ?

Washington State here, don't get snow very often. Last year was the worst snow/ice storm I've ever seen here, but not normal at all. Snow days we take the SUV, other days my wife drives her V6 10 miles to work. The black car stays in the garage unless it's dry outside.

BBQBats

forum member
Reaction score
Looking forward to my first winter with the stang in Chicago. First snowfall is coming down right now!

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
Looking forward to my first winter with the stang in Chicago. First snowfall is coming down right now!

"Some say the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nürburgring..."

HA ! The Stig ! Cool, love that show, wish it was in HD

h8imports

forum member
Reaction score
I voted yes but didn;t know I went into the V6 forum. I drive in the winter but I live in Alabama and our winters are not that bad.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back