Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Guessing the fact that it says where you are right under your user name was a little too obvious :roflmao:

Na, that's too easy.. Plus, it only says shaped like Texas. Now I gotta go figure out how many other states are shaped like ours...

and hell, reading the weather, they're saying it might snow tomorrow!!! :omfg:

Guess my response might be useful after all. :roflmao:

Last edited:

JimC

Reaction score
I live in Southeast Michigan, commute 45 miles one way and drive the Mustang virtually every day. No problems on the stock 235-55x17 Pirelli P-Zero's. Only got stuck once, and that was when we were hit with over a foot of snow and the subdivision hadn't been cleared yet.

I've driven through some big snow storms over the years too.

The only time I had an accident in the snow was when someone pulled out in front of me and I ended up rolling the car over because with FWD I couldn't recover it from the skid.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
I live in Southeast Michigan, commute 45 miles one way and drive the Mustang virtually every day. No problems on the stock 235-55x17 Pirelli P-Zero's. Only got stuck once, and that was when we were hit with over a foot of snow and the subdivision hadn't been cleared yet.

I've driven through some big snow storms over the years too.

The only time I had an accident in the snow was when someone pulled out in front of me and I ended up rolling the car over because with FWD I couldn't recover it from the skid.

I think the X-charger and RWD will help prevent that for the future. :thumb2:

JimC

Reaction score
That's what I like about my RWD - I find it much easier to control the car, when a FWD car starts to skid it is tough to recover.

I have to admit though, I do miss my 4WD Explorer when we get the big dumps of snow here.

Mickey

forum member
Reaction score
There is an old saying that goes; "The difference between a front wheel drive and a rear wheel drive car is the end you want to go into the ditch first"

BLKS197

Formerly TAJoerg
Reaction score
I got caught with my GT in the snow a few times, and though it wasn't fun, it wasn't impossible. I just don't like the idea of some idiot sliding through an intersection or to a stop sign and hitting me.

dagamore

Poor Driver mod
Reaction score
There is an old saying that goes; "The difference between a front wheel drive and a rear wheel drive car is the end you want to go into the ditch first"

I love that!

and yes i have put both ends in to the ditch at one time or another, in both front and rear wheel drive, i have even put a 4x4 in to the ditch, but damn thats fun! :D

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back