Wondering if Black Racestars would look good on my car?

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
Im currently running Forgestar F14's 18x10 all the way around, I'm wondering if Black Racestars would look good on my car? I really dont drive my car much anymore and Im looking to change it up a bit.

What do you guys think?

roush2.jpg

forgestar.jpg

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
They will look sick. I love mine..

I just dont know if I want to keep the Forgestars or not. They have only been on the car for 2 months and maybe have 200 miles on them and 3000 miles on the tires.. But I guess I will have to decide what to do.

Your car Looks killer on those wheels....

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
Anytime dude. I could sell you the dark stars... But I just know you wouldn't be happy. The Forgestars are just too nice.

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
I think I will just buy some Racestars and keep the Forgestars as well. I work for a company that Powder coats. So I would just buy the regular ones and have them powder coated for free.. ( Perks of the job)..

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
While it would look good, I agree of the two keep what you have.. now if you can have both sets, well you're all set.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
F14s>Racestars

/thread

Racingtheburg

forum member
Reaction score
Depends on if you are drag racing or normal driving or road racing....if its for looks keep what you have.

BlueDevil

BOOSTED!
Reaction score
Didn't you just get the f14's and sell your steedas? The forgestars look perfect with your paint scheme imo. get some drag wheels as a 2nd set (black, of course)

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
Didn't you just get the f14's and sell your steedas? The forgestars look perfect with your paint scheme imo. get some drag wheels as a 2nd set (black, of course)

Yea, Ive had the F14s for about 2 or 3 months. I am going to get the Racestars as a second set.. Just to change up the look every now and then.. Thanks for the comment the F14s look better than the Steeda rims to me.. The Steeda rims were alot heavier than the F14s as well..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back