Workshop Manuals

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to save these as a pdf or to print them. I have tried a couple of different ways, and it always just prints the screen or saves the html. Yeah, I know its a goober question, but Im stuck.

Boozshey

Reaction score
Actually thanks for asking, I have been trying since they have been out... lol

Boozshey

Reaction score
Well on my mac I can do it, I just don't know how it will work on a PC

hawkeye18

omgwtfbbq
Reaction score
I'm willing to bet that Ford is not real pleased with their multi-hundred-dollar shop manual being out on the web... the fact that it continues to stay up suggests he's worked out some deal with ford where he can keep it up, but not in a fashion where the user can easily download the entire contents. The directory structure is made so that this is nearly impossible to do, and even if you crawl the directories and download all the PDFs, you would still have a scattered jumble of PDFs.

If you want the entire manual on your PC, the only option is to either pay for it through Helm... or unleash your inner swashbuckler, if ya know what I mean.

Arr.

G.T

Reaction score
Is there a way to save these as a pdf or to print them. I have tried a couple of different ways, and it always just prints the screen or saves the html. Yeah, I know its a goober question, but Im stuck.

click inside the PDF frame then right click and print.. or hit ctrl-p :)

G.T

Reaction score
If you want the entire manual on your PC, the only option is to either pay for it through Helm... or unleash your inner swashbuckler, if ya know what I mean

you can't download the entire manual for offline viewing even through Motorcraft.

you're probably better off downloading one of the torrents floating around with the DVD service manual of previous years

TurboX

Formally Buzz Lightyear
Reaction score
I have a MacBook Pro,MacBook Air and iMac and I am unable to view the PDFs. I have accessed everything in the past, the only thing I can think of is that I have upgraded to Lion on the iMac and MacBook Pro since my last visit. The MacBook Air came with Lion installed. The error I get says missing plug in where the page would normally display. The weird thing is, I am able to view pages perfectly with iPad and iPhone which use iOS5.

Can anybody offer help ?

Thanks

G.T

Reaction score
or even better Google Chrome.
you're missing the Adobe Acrobat plugin as the files are rendered to PDF..

yellowrubiu

Reaction score
I have the same exact problem as hawkeye18 and I've tried it with Safari and Firefox. The weird part is that I can open other PDF links. For example I can open all the PDF's in the "Specs / torque values, in OEM PDF files" sticky :pcshoot:

TurboX

Formally Buzz Lightyear
Reaction score
Ive tried multiple browsers and had no luck at all. Ive posted in the Apple discussion forums and Ive spoken to Apple Senior Support group for over 2 hours on this issue.

I did notice on Adobe website that they do not yet support even the latest version of Snow Leopard, believe they only support up to 10.6.x. Apple wants to place the blame on the webmaster or even Adobe for not working with Lion, I personally think its Apple. The shit worked prior to Lion, they went and changed something and now it doesn't work unless Im on my PC or iPad.

As Steve Jobs would say,"THIS IS SHIT". I only refer to Apple and Lion, not Adobe or Louie.

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue also on my MBpro. I think its an OSX issue.

G.T

Reaction score
can any of you try google chrome and see if it makes a difference?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back