Worlds fastest Shaker just got faster!

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How about some specs on the car such as weight, how much PSI, what kind of suspension setup,...

Well thats just too much shit too list man ; )

Its got our 302E stroker motor, JDM CNC ported heads, JDM custom comp cams, Saleen shaker @16 psi, Full BMR Suspension, Stock springs, QA1 rear shocks, stock front shocks, Strange front brakes, carbon fiber racing seats, AC and Radio Delete, 8.50 legal roll cage, thats about the jist of it with out going into tedious detail

oh and it has 2 1/2" exhaust we need to switch him over to a full Kooks 3" system soon too! This car will run sub 9.5's this fall making it one of the fastest Blower only S197s!!

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
No. It has a Supershaker; hence the thread title.

oh ok i just googled it, didn't realize it actually replaces the top of the blower. i thought it functioned more like the n/a style were it grabs air up top and goes through the tubes to the normal blower opening.

pacettr

PJ Lover
Reaction score
oh ok i just googled it, didn't realize it actually replaces the top of the blower. i thought it functioned more like the n/a style were it grabs air up top and goes through the tubes to the normal blower opening.

Look in my albums. I have some pics of mine apart for my throttle body install.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back