Would you put interior trim pieces on the passenger airbag?

SonicBlur

]V[EGADET]-[
Reaction score
Wood Dale/Schaumburg, Illinois. Near Chicago
I want to get the carbon fiber stick on interior pieces but I am on the fence as to whether I should put the pieces on the passenger air bags. I am concerned that it the passenger air bag ever deploys, those carbon fiber pieces turn into dangerous pieces. What do you guys think? I know Roush doesn't do it but most aftermarket places include the air bag pieces.

-Mike

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
I think this is what you are looking for....Here is a picture of my interior with the carbon fiber interior trim....Hope this helps....I love mine and think it looks awesome...

BeachPicsandNewMustangPics025.jpg

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw those but I am still afraid that those two pieces may turn deadly in the case of an air bag deployment. I wonder if there's any horror stories about those....I REALLY like them.

-Mike

I seriously seriously doubt it, that stuff is stuck on there good, i would be more worried about the air bag itself causing more damage, or getting struck by lightning.

hey and i dont sit in the passneger seat :) lol

SonicBlur

]V[EGADET]-[
Reaction score
Wood Dale/Schaumburg, Illinois. Near Chicago
Yeah but my wife sits with me all the time, she loves the Mustang too, and I would never forgive myself if something were to happen and that shit gets all up in her grill. Maybe I'll just buy the kit and decide later whether to use the airbag cover or not later.

-Mike

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back