WTB: 05-09 stock 3V motor

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Gotcha..understand your preciciment but to get that complete of a motor shipped for under $2k is going to be tough....

gzmo

forum member
Reaction score
Gotcha..understand your preciciment but to get that complete of a motor shipped for under $2k is going to be tough....

My budget is tight, but if I needed to put out a few more $$ for the shippining, I would. Also, not sure if you are still taking your motor out, but if it's anywhere in my ballpark, I may be interested. I really need the car up and running because riding my crotch rocket to work everyday isn't the most fun lol.

gzmo

forum member
Reaction score
This is off topic, but when and how did you blow your stock engine?

My stupidity. I was driving in boost going from 115-120 for about an hour 1/2. Rod shot right out underneath the car, but i was in the middle of nowhere for 30 miles, so I continued driving and denstroyed the motor :(

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
WOW! Where were you that were able to stay in boost for that long? I assume it was tuned? Was it from overheating/oil that the engine gave up?

gzmo

forum member
Reaction score
WOW! Where were you that were able to stay in boost for that long? I assume it was tuned? Was it from overheating/oil that the engine gave up?

I was heading back down from Orlando with a bunch of friends on the Turnpike late at night and it was Easter Sunday and needed to be up early. Yea...that didn't go as planned...

gzmo

forum member
Reaction score
LOL..ya think? Not funny but in a way it is...

I laughed because I knew it was going to happen and I'm a moreon lol. Now, I have learned from my mistakes and need to get a new motor!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Mine is still planning on being out this weekend/early next week....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back