WTB 05+ stock h pipe

slowstang06

forum member
Reaction score
i have one, shipping can be a killer though so if you can compensate for that then all yours! Any reasonable offer + ship and its yours lol, the damned thing takes up too much room!

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
I have one boxed and ready to go out the door. Last buyer backed out on it. Shipping is around $90, PM me and let's make a deal.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
what do u mean?

Are you going to be doing dual exhaust? If you use the factory mufflers or a factory "style" behind the axle muffler than you'll need those two hangers. I've seen a lot of people do it with one. I did it with one on my girlfriend's car. The muffler will rattle on big bumps.

myeleanor

Resident Shrink
Reaction score
Are you going to be doing dual exhaust? If you use the factory mufflers or a factory "style" behind the axle muffler than you'll need those two hangers. I've seen a lot of people do it with one. I did it with one on my girlfriend's car. The muffler will rattle on big bumps.
oh, lol im building this myself. and i already bought exhaust hangers so i could mount them. The only things i need now are the h pipe and a gt bumper. I got the over-axle pipes and bought another flowmaster 40 series. but yeah, good call brother.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Cutting the bumper doesn't look too bad either. If it's done right anyways. I used a hole saw to make the initial hole, than used a saw saw to cut from the radius on the sides down. Cleaned it up with the Dremel, it looks damn good. It's missing that rear "spoiler" lip though.

myeleanor

Resident Shrink
Reaction score
yeah i wanna get the gt bumper, since im doin the install myself and i dont wanna fuck up my bumper...i want it to look clean. btw i jus got a guy out here in socal to give me his for free...so thank to all. i appreciate it. and if any of my buddies need one ill send them your way..thank you all

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back