WTB 06 coolant crossover

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
I have the complete setup: crossover, hoses, Hypertech 160* thermostat in the housing, etc. Just pulled out of my '05.

foxxxtman

forum member
Reaction score
Same here, I have the crossover off an 06 with all the lines and all that. I went with a department of boost kit which done away with all of it. I'm in Morrisville NC about 2 hours from you. Feel free to shoot me a text at 910-750-4570.

Dino Dino Bambino

I have a red car
Reaction score
Ok. Gonna hijack the thread.
Will be needing the crossover in the future.
Gonna PM you guys

If it's an 05-06 crossover you need, mine will become available soon when I finally get around to converting my cooling system to the 07-10 style.

XJCasper

forum member
Reaction score
Ok doke. Thank you. Everyone who sees this and wants to sell one? Email me at the address above with any pics you have and a price you want.

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
...pics coming [taken on phone, need to upload them] :)
(I'll reply in our private conversation, too)

Last edited:

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
Here's my '05/06 crossover stuff that is available: crossover, with a 1/8" npt and a 1/4" npt port threaded on the outled side; I used an aftermarket temperature sensor in one of them. The 1/4" port has a plug screwed into it. Has a 160* hyperstat thermostat in the housing. All the hoses as shown included, and a bracket for hanging the thermostat and hoses in front of the engine.

crossover-hoses-tbv8-2.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back