WTB 2005 Suspenion Parts...Motor Mounts...New style MGW shifter...Blowfish Brace..BOV

CameronPage

forum member
Reaction score
looking for a bunch of suspension stuff...{ Tubular K Member, Che k member brace and torque limiters, Motor mounts, tubular a arms, front and rear sway bars} new style mgw shifter as I have the old style now... and a blowfish brace. Oh and a new Procharger Blow off Valve or red race valve ... shoot me pms or post on here and let me know what you got! Thanks!!

Last edited:

BMR Tech 2

Kelly's Replacement Lackey
Reaction score
Our Black Friday sale is kicking off on Monday. We can definitely hook you up with the suspension pieces you're looking for!

CameronPage

forum member
Reaction score
Our Black Friday sale is kicking off on Monday. We can definitely hook you up with the suspension pieces you're looking for!

awesome..been looking heavily at the bmr stuff with the lower engine mounts.. can you shoot me some prices or do I need to wait till the sale starts?

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
im assuming you want the blowfish brace for the 3650. doesnt it only use the stock gt500 shifter?

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score

CameronPage

forum member
Reaction score

cavero

forum member
Reaction score
If you need upper strut mounts, I've got a set of Steeda HD mounts. Have about 60K on them total, but only used for ~ 3000 mi after being serviced w/ the Steeda rebuild kit. I had to swap them for camber/caster plates because my setup required caster changes (these Steeda ones only allow camber adjustments).

$100 shipped

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back