WTB: 2013 GT w/options

suleman09

Sully's Stang10
Reaction score
Hey this is a message for the dealers on this forum. Or even if some private owners are selling.

I am looking for a

-2013 GT
-in Black, Dark Blue or Grey (willing to look at gold).
-Interior must be either charcol or some kind of black.
-Automatic
-Rear Spoiler is a must
-would be nice to see one with a appearance package already on there like stripes.
-Navigation would be nice but not a must

I am willing to work with price, i would be willing to trade my 2010 V6
Please send me links to what you have in stock! Thanks!

Last edited:

konablue11gt

forum member
Reaction score
Just so you know i dont believe halogen lights are even available on 2013. I used to work at the company that manufactered these lights and there is no halogen version built

suleman09

Sully's Stang10
Reaction score
Just so you know i dont believe halogen lights are even available on 2013. I used to work at the company that manufactered these lights and there is no halogen version built

hmm i didnt know that. thanks for the info

NJStangers Jonathan

forum member
Reaction score
Hey man, just saw someone put up a Deep Impact Blue on eBay for $58k. He drove it to Mustang Week and back and has it up for sale with 3,400 miles!

wazslow

forum member
Reaction score
Hey man, just saw someone put up a Deep Impact Blue on eBay for $58k. He drove it to Mustang Week and back and has it up for sale with 3,400 miles!

I assume thats for a GT500 (or better be). The OP is looking for an automatic Mustang GT.

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
There's at least one or two members on here that sell new mustangs. Hopefully they'll see your thread.

suleman09

Sully's Stang10
Reaction score

thanks for the quote but I am looking for a Base model GT

I assume thats for a GT500 (or better be). The OP is looking for an automatic Mustang GT.

+1

There's at least one or two members on here that sell new mustangs. Hopefully they'll see your thread.

i hope so, do you know any of the members that sell new mustangs? as in a link to their page

timfoster405

forum member
Reaction score
My local dealer is looking to let me order at $500 below invoice...and then adding the current $1000 rebate on top of that...getting ready to order a Deep Impact Blue any day NOW... bye bye to the V6

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
My local dealer is looking to let me order at $500 below invoice...and then adding the current $1000 rebate on top of that...getting ready to order a Deep Impact Blue any day NOW... bye bye to the V6

dont forget the brochure rebate, thats another $750

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back