Wtb: 3.27 or 3.31 gears for 8.8

my07silvergt

HOLD ON TO YOUR PANTIES
Reaction score
Hey y'all, looking for new gears for the car. The 3.90's are killing the top end even with a 28" tire and first gear isn't much fun. Let me know what you have.

swtjames23

Reaction score
Interested in a trade? I'd have to have your gears first, it's my DD. I could give you a deposit though. LMK

my07silvergt

HOLD ON TO YOUR PANTIES
Reaction score
I'm down with that, I'd have to pull my gears out to inspect them before I do anything because I don't want to risk an angry buyer. How many miles do you have on your gears and what size are they?

swtjames23

Reaction score
Just bought the car a few days ago. 3.31 gears, 66k miles. How many miles on yours? I'm looking at the whole install kit at AM, it's pretty tempting for only $250.

BTW: I know I'm new but if it would make you more comfortable, I'm an active member of Cumminsforum.com, same screen name.

Silverhorse.s197

Glorified Welder
Reaction score
I have a brand new set of 3.55s . Bought for mine to replace the 4.30s that the owner before me installed , but decided to go with a 3.73. Brand is either Motive or Yukon . Not sure which brand i had installed in my car

2007Vert

forum member
Reaction score
I have a set of 3.31 that I replaced at 20K for a set of 4.10. Let me know if you are interested.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back