WTB 3V FRPP Manifold, Coolant Crossover, 62 mm TB

Powered by Ford

forum member
Reaction score
Title says it looking for the above. Send me a PM with a price shipped to 48150.

Thanks,
Matt

702GT

S197 Fanatic
Reaction score
I have a FRPP manifold. Been sitting in the parts shed for about a year. I'll get it cleaned up and take some pics, and get it quoted. I also have a 07+ coolant crossover, but it has been tapped with an aftermarket coolant sensor. You could use it for the sensor or just put a plug in it. Never leaked. I'll throw it in with the manifold, just pay its weight in shipping.

I'll get back to you today with pics and price shipped.

Powered by Ford

forum member
Reaction score
Perfect does it also include the install kit for the manifold?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

702GT

S197 Fanatic
Reaction score
Perfect does it also include the install kit for the manifold?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm seriously bad about keeping hardware together for stuff like this lol. I couldn't find the bolts for it, but I've had to replace a few of them over the years I've taken them on/off the car while I was building a nitrous kit for it. They aren't difficult to replace, you just need to measure the thickness of your stock manifold from bolt surface deck to the bottom of the CMCV/CMDP, do the same for the FRPP, and the difference will be how much shorter than the OEM bolts you need to go, since the FRPP doesn't need a CMDP. I just went to the local hardware store, found their nice allen head cap screws (you want steel, for magnetic purposes lol) and washers to match. Used the stock bolts for thread size/pitch. Also, you'll want to re-use your current manifold gaskets, or order new ones. The set I have for the manifold have been sitting dry for over a year, not sure if you want to use those but I'll throw them in if you want. They aren't cracked but they feel dry/stiff.

I would replace the bolts/washers for ya, but I'm currently using my stock bolts and manifold LOL, so I can't get the dimensions.

I do have a set of longer throttlebody bolts that are for a HSW spray plate, if you want them. I also have a HSW spray plate to go with it. But they are for a stock sized throttle blade. Can throw that in there for a smokin deal, but probably not what you're after if you want a 62mm T-body to go on it. Steeda UDP's too.

FWIW, if you're doing a NA build, a massive throttle body isn't going to do anything for you. I ran the GT500 T-body and swapped back to stock, actually gained 5wtq, same hp, going back to stock while NA. Really need FI to justify a bigger T-body, otherwise it's just for looks.

I'll upload the pics this afternoon.

Last edited: