WTB a Stock or Built Short Block

whippledpony

forum member
Reaction score
hello everyone i am in search of a low milage short block stock or built my budget is at 1800 dollars have a bottom end noise my mechanic said the best thing to do is to buy a short block and swap my heads over, i have already been through two motors this year and jst recently found out i have cancer and i am 21 years of age so i am doing this on a very small budget with medical bills coming around the corner for my chemo, any help in finding a short block for my 08 mustang would be greatly appreciated, on my last engine that i thought i got a good deal on I got hosed and ended up loosing out on almost 6 grand with motor and installation, i paid 1000 bucks for a full motor being told it had low miles and than took it to a local performance shop to install the motor and get it all fine tuned with my supercharger he ended up taking me to the dryers for like 4500 dollars on repairs to the motor and still the motor gave on me with his street tuning to it, so now i found a mechanic that i can trust and is not gonna take me to the showers on labor and trying to make me for a fool, i am sorry for my sob story its jst i have been through alot this year and have only got to drive my car for not even 1000 miles before my first motor gave, the car was bought for me as a graduation gift by my older brother and father as i recently graduated from MMI getting my certifications as a Yamaha and Kawasaki certified mechanic, now i know you ask how could i let some one take me for a fool on repairs me being a mechanic my self, i trusted the guy who was doing the work but turns around and screws me instead, so any help would be greatly appreciated you guys

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back